Part 59

2 months later.....

It has been 2 months since veebha thing happend.... ayira has started going to their school.... in these 2 months it was nandini's birthday and the little malhotra family celebrated it with love.... today manan and ayira are going to INDIA as tomorrow is gonna be diwali.... and as promised manik was taking his family back to their homeland to spend some quality time with their family .... and after that it was going to be arneha's wedding.... mukti got pregnant 1 month ago..... and everyone are happy to welcome another little life in murthy family....

Nandini was downstairs shouting on aayush....

Nandini: ashu come down...abhi bhi apka kuch baki rehta ha....

Aayush: mumma agaya....

He said as he came down running....he came and walk with nandini till outside where both manik and naira were waiting for them in the car....

Nandini: ly lia bag apna???

Aayush: han....mil hi nhi tha raha...

Nandini: acha chalo jldi sy betho car my....

And aayush hopped on the back seat along with nandini as they were going with the driver....reaching the airport they board their private jet and sat on their seats....after some time the jet flew away....

Here in india the people in malhotra mansion were runing here and there listening to neyonika's order....as manan were coming neyonika called everyone to malhotra mansion in the morning itself....so the younters reach their after having their breakfast.....dhruv came to neyonika and said...

aram sy.... sab ho jy ga.... tension na lo...

Cabir: han apka monster a rha ha or kuch nhi...

Neyonika: chup raho tum dono...mera beta 5 months baad a raha ha khushi to hogi na.....

Mukti: mom 5 months baad na 5 yesrs baad to nhi na....

Neyonika: chup kr ky beth tu!!!!aryaman pata chala kis tym ani ha unki flight!??

she asked as she saw aryaman coming inside to the mansion....

Aryaman: han aunty 4 o clock....

Shanno: neyonika aram sy beth jao abhi sirf 12 bjy hayn....

Neha: come mom betho idher!!!!

And she made neyonika sit on the couch.....

After some time the butlers did all the thing said by neyonika....

................................

At 4:pm

Abhi and cabir along with reyansh went to pick up manan and ayira....both meet them and then drove to malhotra mansion....as they reach all of them listen dia shouting....

Dia: manik chachi or nandini chachi a gai hayn....

Manan smile at the little doll and walk inside.... manan met everyone and ronit ask them to freshen up and the girls except mukti went to lay the table.... manan went to the room with ayira....nandini made them change into summer clothes as it was hot in india rather then cool weather like Belgium....ayira got ready....

And went down while nandini went to manik who was in his balcony....

Nandini: feeling reliefed???

Manik: yes after a long time....feeling this.... it feels good....

Nandini: hmmm....acha come change kt ly ap bhi!!!

Manik: han chalo....

And they got changed..... and went down...

After that both went down to see everyone waiting for them.... they all settle on the table... while having lunch....

Raj: manik beta kitni time ky liay ho tum log yahan???

Manik: 2 weeks ky liay papa.... wo aayush or naiar ka school bhi ha or mujgy bhi office jana ha so neha or aryaman ki reception ky next day hi chaly jana ha....

Raj nodded and they have their lunch while talking on random things.... soon the boys were outside in the garden.... the two mens in the study talking about business with their clients... and the girls with the women in the living room where the designers were appling henna on the girl's hands.... mukti was making faces bcoz of the smell of henna...

Mukti: maa ya lagwana zaruri ha.... mujhy ulti ajy gi iski smell sy....

u kuch ziada hi chirchiri nhi hoti ja rhi???

Nandini: its ok mom... rehny do na.... wsy mukti thank you im so happy finaly i will be bua....

Mukti smiles and said thank you to her..... the boys came inside while the girls were buzy and they all went for their works.... whereas manik went to their room as he was tired.... after some time nandini was done and neyonika ask her to take rest.... she said she will make ayira sleep... so nandini went to her room after passing a smile to neyonika.... nandini went to her room and was about to lock the door when a hand wrapped around her bare stomach under her saree..... feeling the touch nandini just moan his name....

Nandini: manik....

Manik locks the door and kiss her nape.... while nandini tilt her head in pleasure....

he open the dori of her blouse... pull down her sleeve and kiss her shoulder...

after that manik turn her around and took her lips in his kissing her till she was out of breath....

breaking the kiss manik took her to the bed... and made her lay down... he too lay down beside her....

Nandini: tired???

Manik: hmmm....

Nandini: acha manik dehan sy meri mehndi abhi thoti gili ha....

Manik: acha....

And both were laying down talking about the random stuff....

.........................