Part 27

Manan after done with the breakfast sat in their balcony...while manik was creasing her tummy his hands inside her shirt....

Manik: i am sorry nandini...mny tumsy itni rudly baat ki....but promise from today you r not gonna work and ill be here for you at every sec...

Nandini tilt her head listening to him and asked him in a childish tone...

Nandini: promise????

Manik peck her forehead...and said

Manik: promise my love....acha chalo i wanna say hi to my baby....can i... (exicedly)

Nandini smiles at his exciting behaviour...and manik made her sit resting her back with the wall and lay down in her lap facing her tummy.....manik put his hand on her tummy creasing it...

Manik: hi baby....im your daddy.... i love you alot my little love....plz come soon i cant wait for too long to have you in my arms....

And peck nandini tummy...nandini was all time looking at him with a smile and her hand creasing his hair...after manik place a kiss on her tummy nandini bend down and kiss his forehead....both of them sat their for a while then manik made her sit on the bed asking her to take rest and went out of the room to prepare things to surprise their families....

After an hour manik came and saw nandini sleeping peacefully with her hand on her tummy...manik smile and went to her...manik peck her cheek and woke her up....

Manik: nandini woke up...we have to go....

Nandini open her eyes slightly....and a smile appeared on her face looking at him...

Manik: good evening jaan...now get up we have to go or else they all will came here...

And manik send her to get ready...

.............................

In the mean time at MALHOTRA MANSION....

Mukti was in the washroom getting ready as she came out she saw a box laying on the bed... she went towards the bed and open the box...

reading the thing written on it making her eyes wide and jump at her place...

At the same time in neyonika and ronit's room.... ronit was doing something on his lapi and neyonika was doing something in her wardrobe....a butler came there and gave them their coffee along with a fortune cookie.... both frowned at it and after breaking the cookie....

both hug each other...

Raj: im going to be grand father....

Neyonika: and im grand mom...

...........................

At the same time in MURTHY MANSION...

shanno was in the kitchen when raj came their and sat in the dining table... shanno came out and her eyes fell on the gift box on the table...

Shanno: raj ya ap ly ky ay hayn???

Raj: nhi to...mein to sedha office sy ghaar a gaya....

Shanno: acha...mein dekhti hun....

With this she pick up the gift box shanno opens it and saw a paper....

Shanno: raj!!!

She said with tears in her eyes...

Raj: kia hua ro q rhi ho???

And he pick up the box from her hands...and reads it...

Raj: nandu maa bannany wali ha...