Part 39

After 2 days:

Nandini was making ayira ready for thier trip to udaipur....manik was downstairs along with the others making the cars ready....

Making both of them ready nandini pack their baby bag....at the same time manik came and asked her....

Manik: nandini sab kuch ho gaya???

Nandini: yea just a min....

Manik: chalo aayush lets go baby....mama abhi ati hayn....

Saying this he pick up aayush who was fast asleep till now...

Nandini to was done with the stufff and she pick naira up...

After that both went down to see everyone were already settled in the cars....raj,shanno, ronit and neyonika in one car.... cabir,navya, cabir's mom and reyansh in one.... aryaman, neha,mukti and abhi in one....at last manan along with aayush and naira in one....soon they all drove of to their destination UDAIPUR.... after they pass the half distance all of then stop near a dhaba to fetch something....manik came out and stretch hus hands then went on nandini's side to open the door....he open the door and saw nandini taking out something from the baby bag....

Manik: kia hua???

Nandini: wo mujhy pecifier nhi mil rhi....

Manik: lao mein dhunta hun....

And nandini pass the bag to manik and look at the back to see both the babies were moving indicating both will be up soon...nandini turn towards manik and said....

Nandini: manik hum thori dayr baad jy???

Manik: q??

He said pasing the pecifiers to nandini....

Nandini: aayush or naira uth jy gy...kafi dayr sy soay huay hayn...i have to make them feed...

Manik: ok....mein sab ko keh dyta hun ky thori dayr or ruk jy...

Nandini nodded and at the same time naira woke up feeling hungry....nandini went to the back seat and started to feed her as the back window were covered with blenders.... while she was feeding her aayush to woke up and started to cry so manik who was standing out of the car doing something on his phone went to the other side and pick him up....manik put the pecifier in his mouth and started to sing sweet things to him making him stop crying... soon naira was down so nandini passed her to manik and took aayush from him....after that...

Nandini: manik ap jy mein aayush ko ly ky a jaoun gi....

Manik: its ok tum krlo then we will go....

Nandini passed him a smile and soon aayush was done so both of them holding the babies respectively went to their family....both sat and had their lunch while neyonika and abhi pick up aayush and naira from them as both were down with their food....soon having their brunch they again started their journey and after a long time they reach the hotel....

All of them went inside nandini holding aayush whereas mukti holding naira....the manager came and show them their rooms...all the married couples in their rooms...whereas mukti and neha in one...aryaman and abhi in one....at last cabir's mom in one....they all decided to meet at lunch as all were bery tired so they had to take rest....

Manan entered the room and saw two cribs were placed in their rooms....nandini first change aayush and naira clothes and after making them feed....she made both of them sleep she place ayira in their cribs....and went to change....all this a while manik changed and were in the balcony attending his PA's call.... Nandini came out changing ...........