Part 47

At night:

Both manan were sleeping...it was 4 when nandini woke up with a jerk saying...

Nandini: aayush....

And she got up from her place...bcoz of her getting up manik's sleep to broke and he saw nandini going out of the room...he to went at her back....nandini went to ayira's room and hurriedly went to aayush...picking up in his arms nandini hug him tightly and start to kiss him head...manik came and look at nandini... he went and sat infront of her....

Manik: kia hua nandini???aayush theek ha!!!

Nandini: manik....wo...

And she fell on him for a hug....manik wrap his hand around her shoulder...as aayush was in her lap so it was difficult for them to hug....

Manik: chalo room my chalo!!! Aayush theek ha...hum hayn na usky pass...come...

Manik took aayush from her and making him lay down both walk out....aayush was in deep sleep but bcoz of nandini's deed frowns came on his forehead....manik peck his forehead and walk out...he went to their room to see nandini sitting on the bed looking out...manik aat infront on her holding her hands....

Manik: nandini kia hua ha??? Mny agy bhi tum sy pucha tha!!! Bt ab bht ho gaya... plz share with me...

This is it of her nandini pounched on manik and he too took nandini for a soulful hug... nandini was crying biterly...

Nandini: manik...manik wo...

Manik: wo kia nandini??? Asy kia ha jo tumhy itna dara raha ha...

Nandini didn't have much power to say anything...so she back off from the hug and show him her mobile...manik was confused then he noticed that she wanted her to show him a msg....manik read the msg a little loudly...

Msg

Hello Mrs. Nandini Manik Malhotra....

i know you would be thinking who am i... don't worry you don't know me...but your so called husband do know me....i just wanna say... SAVE YOUR FAMILY....It won't take time for me to destroy your family...and what is your son's name....AAYUSH MANIK MALHOTRA.. right....try to save him....

After reading the msg manik's anger was on top...and he shout on nandini for not teling him....

Manik: r u serious nandini....tum mujhy ab bta rhi ho??? R u mad or something....kab aya tha ya msg???

Nandini was just looking down with her tears flowing...

Manik: (shout) mny pucha kab aya ha ya tumhy????

Nandini rattled listening to his voice and said...

Nandini: when.... when u drop..me at...at clinic...usky 1 hour...1 hour baad...

Manik: or tum mujhy ab bta rhi ho??? Wo bhi mny pucha to phir....

Nandini: mein...

Manik: what mein??? U should have told me... but nhi tumhy to mother india banana tha na... tum.... forget it....tumhy kuch kehny ka koi faida nhi ha....

Manik got up from the bed taking his phone he called someone....manik was talking to his P.A... while nandini was sitting listening to him....after manik was done he glancing Nandini for one went out from the room.... nandini was sitting on the bed and sleep took over her...so she slept in a sitting position.... after an hour manik came back to the room and saw nandini sleeping in sitting position... so he made her lay down and cover her with the duvet...and he himself went to get ready for office...manik went to ayira's room to see both were sleeping....he decided not to wake up nandini....so he called neha to come over their place....as it was 9 she was up and came to manan's house...after she came manik left for office....