Part 29

Next morning the love birds were sleeping with a peaceful smile on their face...nandini in his embrace...while manik was holding close to him...suddenly nandini woke up witha jerk and ran towards the washroom....with the sudden act of nandini manik to wake up and he listen nandini was trowing up...he went beside nandini and hold her hair from back and woth one hand creasing her back...after she was done manik pick her up in his arms and took him to the bed...making her lay on the bed...

Manik: r u ok???

Nandini: hmm... just morning sickness...

Manik: u sure???

Nandini: hmm..

With this manik peck her forehead....

Manik: you stay here ill be back getting ready....

Nandini nodded and turn on her right looking at manik while slunging in to the duvet...manik went to the washroom after freshening up came back getting ready....

After that he call the chef and then took out nandini's dress...but stopped by nandini...

Nandini: manik mujhy hospital jana ha...

Manik: no Nandini you r not going anywhere...

Nandini: manik...

Manik: no...

Nandini: manik idher aiay...

She said pointing towards bed as he came she asked him to sit through her eyes...as he sat nandini too sat and rest her back with the headboard...before speaking nandini hold manik's hand....

Nandini: manik...apko mera kitna khayal ha...us din mera appointment tha apko kitni tension thi....thi na???

Manik nodded...

Nandini: same is with the others manik.... dusry bhi apni wife ki asy hi care krty hayn or agar unko unki doctor na mily to obviously wo log bhi acha feel nhi kary gy...mein ya nhi keh rhi ky ap meri fikar na kry but its just i cant neglect my work....so plz let me go...

Manik understanding her POV agrees and said...

Manik: ok but i will go with you...

Nandini nodded as she knows she can't convince him to let her go alone...soon nandini got ready ......

By the time the chef had made their breakfast so manan after having their breakfast left from their to nandini's hospital....as they reach both of them went to nandini's cabin....as they went they saw a couple was sitting their waiting for nandini to come....nandini came and sat on the chair whereas manik moves towards the window as he recive a call from karan...nandini started her work...only two appointments were there for today so after geeting free from that manan went back to their home...the whole day passed in a blink as manik had some meetings which he did by video call as he didn't wanted to leave nandini alone....at night both slept cuddling to each other...

.............................

2 month passed like this nandini used to go to hospital after 2 days with manik....in this whole month manik was with her all the time... nandini had her belly a little swollen....which made her look cute....today manan woke up early as they had an appointment....they got ready .......

And sat in the car.... while going manik was all time thinking about what can be the surprise which is gonna be given by the doctor....as she said she will show them after her first trimestor...

Soon manan reach the clinic and sat on the benches outside...after a while the doctor called them and as they enter...both settle on the chair...and manik being an impatient soul said the doctor...