Part 14

Next morning manik woke up and saw his life sleeping peacefully in his arms...he kissed her forehead and look at the time...it was 11 when he woke up....and start to wake nandini up...he was confused that how come nandini can sleep this much....manik wake her up and took her lips for a morning kiss

after that both got ready manik in white kurta pajama and nandini in beautiful silk green saree......

And went down to see only the elder and alya awake....manan went and settle with them...

Manik: baki sab kahan hayn???

Ronit: abhi tak so rhy hayn...ja jaga unko bahir ka decoration bhi start ho gaya ha or ab breakfast bhi krna ha...

Manik: ok

Manik went to woke everyone up and in 1 hour everyone came down and had their breakfast...

After some time the decorations werr down and all the ladies came their... all the girls and womens were sitting in the garden...some playing dholki and some were applying mehndi on their hands...nandini was applying mehndi when the designer asked her about her husbands name...nandini was about to say when manik came from behind...

Manik: manik... (the designer look at him) her husbands name is manik...

The designer nodded and start to do her work...maniks at beside nandini and both start to talk smilingly to each other....

All the ladies and their family members were looking at manan with smiles on their face... after some time everyone was called for lunch...manik left after peaking nandini's forehead making her smile....bt the girls sat out as their mehndi was still wet...it was just 5 min when the boys left for their lunch...but manik came back with a plate in his hand...and sat beside nandini...

Nandini: manik ap yahan kia kr rhy ho andar ja ky khan khaiay....

Manik didn't say anytimh and put a morsel in her mouth and one in his...nandini smile at the care of her husband...

Alya: aww manik so sweet...

Neha: baas manik acha ha baki sab larky to humy bhuka chor ky andar khana kha rhy hayn...

Manan smile and after making her eat manik left from their....

Soon the boys to came out and say their girls with an angry look on their face except nandini...dhruv came to alya bt she moved to neyonika and ask her about dia's feed... neyonika told her that she made her had her feed... and again ignoring the him she walk out.. smae was the condition of the other boys... whereas manan were laughing looking at them...and soon all the 4 girls went on the stage and stated to sing...

Mukti:

Gore gore yeh chhore – (2)

All the four girls sing:

Yeh ishk ishk chillate hai oooh yeah Yeh galee galee mandaraate hai oooh yeah – (2)

Mukti said pushing abhi on the couch:

Shadee kee degar naa jaye magar Yeh gore gore se chhore – (6)

Alya said pulling dhruv and again push him:

Andher se chahe kuchh bhee ho yeh, aadha magar hai heero wali Din rat kitaabe parthe hai yeh,

Neha scaring aryaman:

ladakee kee taswiro wali Kahee jivan mela oye shava, par shadee jamela oye shava

Navya pushing cabir inside the door: