Part 20 (b)

Morning:

Nandini woke up first listening to the phone... she looks at their condition and red hue came on her checks...

Again the phone started to ring...nandini get ip a little to pick up the phone and again lay diwn on manik's chest...

She saw it was manik's PA's call... she tried to wake manik up bt he didn't even stir...having no choice nandini recive the call...

Karan (manik's PA): hello sir...

Nandini: nhi its me nandini...

Karan: o.. maam can i talk yo sir its very important...

Nandini: abhi to manik so rhy hayn... so tell me kia hua??? Ill inform manik about it!!!!

Karan: maam wo jo new clients hayn unky business my mujhy kuch galat lag rha tha so I thought to inform sir about it...

Nandini: ok tum aisa kro unko hold py rakho till manik calls you and tell what to do.... ok???

Karan: ok maam...

Nandini hang up the call and look up to see his husband sleeping peacefully with a smile on his face.... nandini came out of his grip...and after tucking herself in the duvet came to the balcony...she was inhaling the morning breeze... when she felt a storng arm around her waist... nandini tilt her head and saw manik hugging her with sleepy eyes... he was bare chest...nandini smile a ruffle his hair with the free hand as her other hand was holding the duvet close to her chest... manik just put her face on her shoulder...kissing her neck...

Manik: (while kissing) good morning wifey...

Nandini: good morning...

Nandini turn around and manik took her lips for a morning kiss... after breaking the kiss nandini rested her head on his heart...

Nandini: manik???

Manik: hmm??

Nandini: wo karan ka call aya tha... usko koi important kaam ha...so ap ja ky us sy baat krly tab tak mein ready ho jati hun...

Manik nodded and left after pecking her check...nandini smile and then went to take shower...as she came out wearing,...

she saw manik still sitting on the bed with her lapi...nandini after seeing him left to order their breakfast...after some time she came and saw manik was no where...then she listen the voice from washroom...so nandini sat on the bed with their breakfast waiting for him to come...soon manik came out only in hus tracks and sat beside nandini...both had their breakfast with some talks,teasing and pecks...

Both where sitting in balcony when out of nowhere nandini spoke....

Nandini: manik mujhy kisi club my jana ha!!!

Manik: club my???

Nandini nodded...

Manik: ok we will go at night bt abhi kua???

Nandini: lets went out...

Manik: ok

And both manan left to roam the city.... after having lunch both came back and got ready to go for pub...

Manik come out after changing...and saw nandini getting ready...

Manik: beautiful...