Part 23

Next morning manan woke up...but were laying down in each other's arms...

Nandini: manik apko jana nhi ha???

Manik: nhi...

Nandini: why you can't neglect your work na...

Manik: and i cant afford to leave you...

Nandini: ok lets do one thing...first get up have a shower get ready..then we'll go to malhotra mansion...after having breakfast you can leave from their...as mom and mukti will be their for me...ok???

Manik: ok...

Nandini: so go ap jldi sy freashen up ho jy... then ill get ready...wsy bhi i want to talk shower or mujhy kafi tym lag jy ga...

Manik: so in this let me help you

Listening to manik nandini's eyes were shot open...

Nandini: ap mujhy shower krwao gy???

Manik: come on nandini...im your husband and for your information i have seen you like that for dont know how many times...

Nandini blushes on this and manik pick her up...and left to the bathroom...manik remove their clothes and made nandini sit in the tub... he to sat behind her devoting him from his clothes...entwining their hands

Manik scrub her body...while nandini put her head on his shoulder...

After making her have his bath...and controlling alot on his feeling...manik gave her her towel and nandini stood infront of the mirror....manik to was down with hus bath..so he came and hug her from behind...

Nandini: so done with the shower Mr.malhotra????

Manik: yes...Mrs.malhotra...

Nandini: so now come out change then we have to go...its was already 8:30 when we came to take shower...

Manik: ok...ok... chalo

Soon both got ready in....

Manan settle in the car and drove off to malhotra mansion....as they reach they saw ronit was going out...but was stopped to see maban there...and the trio went inside...as the enter they saw neyonika along with mukti were having breakfast....manik made nandini sit properly on the dining table...and neyonika ask the butler for manan's breakfast...done with it they all went to the living room and after giving instructions to everyone about nandini manik and ronit both went to office...the three girls were sitting and wete talking when they listen someone's voice from outside...and here comes navya along woth dia in her hands...navya came their and sat beside nandini....

Navya: nandu tum kab ai???

Nandini: baas abhi abhi...

Navya: chalo achi baat ha hum dono thora time spend kr ly gy...or mukti mujhy yaad aya alya keh rhi thi jldi sy boutique py pohncho usko koi kaam ha...

Mukti: o shit... (and stood up from her place) I totally forgot...maa mein ja rhi hun...sorry bhabhi will be back soon....

And ran from their...

Neyonika: pagal...nandini tum jao apny room my or rest kro...navya go with her...

Nandini: ok mom...but apko ngo nhi jana....

Neyonika: nhi its ok...shanno dekh ly gi...now go and take some rest...

Both navni along with dia went to manan's room...and neyonika start to do her work in her room...as navni sat on the bed...and navya place dia in between both of them...nandini made her hold her hand...and looks at navya...