Part 37

Manan went upto the room and lay doen on either side on ayira(aayush and naira)...soon nandini too fall asleep....and manik was adoring his 3 love life's in front of his eyes.... after adoring them for sometime manik got up and call someone....as he completed the call their was a knock on the door....manik opens the door to see neyonika was there....

Manik: mom....aiay....

Neyonika: nhi.... i just came to gave this....

Manik: ya kia ha???

Neyonika: ya nandini or bachon ky kapry hayn usko kehna ky yahin pehnay...

Manik: ok...

Neyonika: chalo phir jldi sy ready ho ky nechay a jao....pandit g aty hi hon gy....

Manik: ok mom....

And he close the door....after that manik put the cloths on the couch...and was about to woke nandini up when aayush woke up and stated to cry softly....manik went upto him and pick him up in his arms...pecking his cheek...

Manik: what happened my baby??? Mere aayush ko bhook lagi ha....wait we'll woke mama up....

And he went to nandini holding aayush.... manik woke her up and pass aayush to nandini...making him have his feed nandini made her lay down....she freshen up and was about to get ready but this time naira woke up and nandini went to her smilingly.... manik was in the closet geting ready....he came out in....

and saw nandini making naira have her feed wearing a smile on her face....while naira's eyes were open....

he sat beside her...

Manik: why r u smiling like this???

Nandini: manik thw day which we waited for that time came....im a mother now...you know the word its made the women blessed... thank you so much manik to give this happiness to me...i love you...

By now small tears weld up into her eyes... manik chuckel and wipe of her tears then hug her maintaining a distance as his baby girls was in nandini's lap....as he pull apart for the small hug manik looks down to see her baby girl looking at him...manik smile and peck her cheek...

Nandini: baba ny baby ko tang kia??? Baba chaly ab ap pechy ho jy....phir humy nechay bhi jana ha....

Manik: han han going....bye baby baba nechay rhy hayn so jldi sy ready ho jao....

Naira was all time looking at manik...as he completed naira again latch her feed...making both of them smile....then manik went out peack the other two love's of him....

Here after done with the feeding session nandini first make the both babies ready in...

She made them laybon their crib and wemt to get ready....after some time she came out in...

As she came out she saw manik holding ayira in his hands...While looking at them with a smiling face.....

As he hear the door knob manik tuens to see his shirt yet cute wife standing there looking beautiful....nandini walk upto him she took naira from him....she was about to walk when manik pull her lightly from his other hand and said pecking her forehead...

Manik: u look beautiful....

Nandini blush and said...

Nandini: thank you....

At the same time they listen alya asking them to come down and both went down to see the whole malhotra mansion was decorated for the naming ceremony of the babies....all the guests met manan along with ayira....both the families were happy bcoz of the bundle of joy in their families....the girls were sitting with their babies and were talking....

Soon the pandit came and the ceremony started...manan sat at front holding aiyra....in between the pandit ask about the names of the babies on which everyone looks at manik... then only he announced the name of the babies....

Manik: AAYUSH MANIK MALHOTRA and NAIRA MANIK MALHOTRA....

And the whole area was filled with the praises of the choice of the names....soon the ceremony came to end they all had their lunch and the guests retired from their....only manan and their families and friends left....they all had some gala time in between ayira woke up so nandini went to their room...and after making them sleep dhe again came down sitting with the others....they all were talking when ronit spoke about arneha's engagement...

Ronit: chalo ab plan karo in dono ki bhi to sagai krwani ha...

Alya: han uncle we will go to udaipur...

Navya: next week raksha bandhan bhi ha so wo bhi udher celebrate kry gy...

Raj: to theek ha day after tomorrow we will leave from here....

Shanno: to tab tak him log shopping bhi kr ly gy...

Nandini: yes i want dresses for the 3 occasions...

Manik: (side hugging her) don't worry we will go tomorrow....

Cabir: abey o majnu...hum sab yahan hi hayn

Alya: nhi nandini cant go out for two days...

Manik: mtlb???

Neyonika: mtlb ya ky nandini ko 2 din rest krna fa so wo kahin nhi jay gi... 2 din baad travel krna ga so usko reat chahiye....

Nandini: but mom meri shopping???

Manik: ill do it...

Nandini pass him a smile...at the same time they listen a voice from the baby monitor telling that the babies woke up... listening to the voice nandini ran to the room.... as she entered she saw both ayira were crying feeling hungry....making them have their feed nandini made them sleep and was about to go down but stopped as she saw manik coming in the room holding the food in his hands....

Nandini: manik mein nechay hi a rhi thi...ap q ay???

Manik: mom ny kaha tha ky tumhara khna uper ly jao so I thought to have it with you...so here i am....chalo ab ao lets eat....

And both of them had their dinner...soon both lay down with ayira and slept....

..............................