Part 28 (b)

After an hour...the chef was done with his works so he left after informing manik....after a while Manik was working on his lapi....when nandini stir in her sleep...she stretched her muscles to relax herself...she open her eyes and see manik sitting in the couch putting his legs on the table working on something....nandini got up and walk upto him....she went and stood beside him....but manik was so engrossed in his work that he didn't feel her presence...so nandini after a min pick up the lapi and sat in his lap....while was manik looking at him after she took the lapi from him...as she sat manik smiles at her kiddish act and hug her....

Manik: so meri jaan uth gai....

Nandini: hmmm

She said as she slung more into him....manik peck her forehead....

Manik: aren't my baby hungry????

Nandini: very....

Manik: come lets have our lunch....

Saying this manik pick her up and took her to the dinning toom after making her sit on the table....manik went to the kitchen and after while came back with their lunch in his hand... manik place it on the table and then pick nandini up...he made nandini sit in his lap... and started to feed themselves....soon both where done with the lunch...so manik asked her....

Manik: to ab kia krna ha???

Nandini: lets watch a movie???

Manik: ok...konsi???

Nandini: romantic....

Manik: ok so let me see...

And after finding manik turn on the tv and put on the DVD...manik sat on the couch with hus legs up where as nandini adjust herself in his arms...and both entwined their fingers...

And both started to watch ENDLESS LOVE....

Manan were watching the movie and when ever any couple seen came manik used to tease her whereas nandini blush and hide her face sometimes in her hands and sometimes in manik chest....while manik was al time smiling looking at her...as soon as the movie ends manik took her to the room and made her lay down on the bed...amd he himself sat beside her looking to her eyes....nandini could see desires in his eyes but she know that he will hide it from her so nandini spoke...

Nandini: manik you don't need to control yourself....so plz don't hold on...i too need you...

Manik was not shocked but was surprised... he wasn't shocked that he knows nandini can easily read his face....and was surprised as she herself was asking him to love her....so without wasting time manik start to kiss her...where nandini was responding equally....

While kissing manik feel nandini out of breath so breaking the kiss he start to kiss her neck......

Kissing her neck manik sat amd remove his shirt...and start to open nandini shirt...after done manik again cups her fave and started to kiss her...but this time the kiss was slow yet full of love...

After feeling enternity both broke the kiss and manik start to give kisses on her neck....he bite her neck on which nandini hiss...then manik sucked it...

After that manik hands wemt at the back to open the bra hook as he open the hook nandini turn around on her stomach....showing manik her back...he bend down a little...he kiss and sucked her back...

Having enough manik turn her around and remove the bra completely making the upper body whole naked...and he start to give torches to her assets...sometimes biting then... sometimes sucking...while nandini was moaning mess....

After giving enough time to her assets manik move down giving kissing on her stomach...

While kissing manik reach her faminine part... he remove her shorts along with her pantie making her all naked....he suck her part hardly... while nandini's moans were only igniting the fire in him...

Soon his mouth was replaced with his finger and in a swift he started to finger her...on which nandini shout his name the loudest with this sudden act of his...

Nandini: manikkkkk....

She was on the verge of cuming when manik feels her organsm building so he took of his finger out...making her shout in anger...

Nandini: mannnikkkk....youuu...

She was stopped as she got to know what she was about to say anf turn her head in other direction....manik smiles at her...soon he to get rid on his remaining clothes and lay down on her making sure not to put wait on her....after hovering her and kiss her hard....

While kissing manik enters her making her moan in his mouth...giving time to adjust her... manik started to move inside her but didn't leave her lips...nandini forcefully broke the kiss...

Manik at first was slow but later he started to move fast...manik took her asset in his mouth while moving inside her...while nandini could only moan in pleasure given by her love....

Soon both came at the same time taking eachothers name....both were breathing heavily manik rested his head on her shoulder...after getting normal manik came out of her and lay down beside nandini taking duvet on them... after nandini was fine she reat her head on his chest...While manik creasing her hair...

Manik saw her sleeping....so he said....

Manik: nandini dont sleep...first eat something...

Nandini: no manik...

Manik: nandini you have to take care of our baby too...so plz....

Nandini: ok...

Manik: got now lay down here...ill be back with your dinner....

Nandini: ok...

And manik made her lay on the pillow properly...the he got up were his shorts and after freshening up went to take their food..here in the room nandini was all time smiling remembering their encounter...after a while manik came back he put the tray on the table and ask nandini to wear his shirt which he just passed her...nandini wore it and manik took her to the washroom...he ask her to wash her fave and then came back to the room... both of them had their dinner peacefully...after that manik went to put the dishes back to the kitchen and nandini lay down on the bed waiting for manik to come...as he came and lay down nandini put her head on his chest and slept in no time....manik smiles at her and soon he too slept with a peacefull smile playing on his lips..

.......................