Part 30

Next morning nandini woke up and saw manik sleeping holding her close to him...

She started to adore him as now a days he was the one who used to get up first...after half an hour she somehow freed herself from his grip and went to the balcony inhaling the fresh breath...Afte a while she feels a familiar touch on which she smiles...manik came and back hugged her putting his hands on her tummy and nuzzing in her neck...

manik came and back hugged her putting his hands on her tummy and nuzzing in her neck

Nandini: good morning hubby...

Manik: good morning jaan...why are you here?? You should have been taking rest....

Nandini: manik im fine...just wanted to be here for some time...

And the stood there for a while then both moved inside nandini went to the washroom to freshen up whereas manik went to open the door which was just ringed...after that manik came back to their room and was waiting for nandini to come out...as soon as she come out manik move towards here and pinned her to the wall taking her lips in his....nandini was shocked by this sudden act but soon was ok....and she too repond to the kiss...

After breaking the kissing feeling out of breath manik join their foreheads...

Manik: i love you...

Nandini: cut,copy,paste....

As she said both chuckle and nandini push manik to the washroom and she herself got ready in...

Soon both manan went to the hospital as today navya had to come for her check up...soon manan were in nandini's cabin...while manik doing romance with her making her smile... after a while the door opened and they saw cavya coming inside...manik notice a smirk on cabir's face on which he said...

Manik: not a word cabir...or else ill dig your grave right here...

Listening to this cabir made an irritating face on which both the girls chuckle....navni went to the room for her check up...after a while both came back...

Nandini: so cabir bhai???kaisa lag rha ha??? Of going to be a father???

Cabir: out if the world...

Nandini: acha navu ta rahi medicines and yes ziada rest krna ab sy....no work or ziada bethna bhi nhi ha...ok???

Navya: as you say maam...

Cabir: acha nandini tumny itni medicines di hayn koi MOOD SWINGS ki medicine nhi hoti...

He said actually wisper in nandini's ear on which she chuckle at him...

Nandini: nhi bhai aisa kuch nhi hota...

Cabir: aisi medicine honi chahiye yr...

Navya: kesi medicine???

Cabir: arey jis sy tumhy pain bilkul nhi na ho...

Navya: han ya to ha...

Cabir sign in relief...

Cabir: chalo phir chaly???

Manik: han nandini lets go ghaar sy saman lyty hayn then we will go to malhotra mansion...

Nandini: ok then...tum log bhi wahin chalo!!! Whats say???

Cabir: tum log jao mein navya ko drop kr dun ga....actually mujhy aik meeting ky liay jana ha to ill be back later....

Manik: cool...

And both cavya and manan left from there... manan went to their home and nandini sat on the bed...while manik call the maid and with the help of her nandini packed there stuff where manik was attending a conference call... after manik came he saw manik sitting with the bedrest with a smile on her face...eyes closed... and she was creasing her tummy....manik's lips curved into a beautiful smile and he went to her....manik knee down beside nandini and places his ear on her little swollen tummy....by this act of him nandini's eyes got open and she looks down so see manik was kneeing down beside her...her hands went up to his hair ruffling them...then manik spoke...