Part 46 (b)

2 years later...

A couple was sleeping hugging eachother all naked under the duvet....the girl's sleep broke by a continuous knock on the door....she somehow came out if the boys grip wore his shirt and her tracks in hurry putting their shattered clothes in a basket....she went to open the door....as she open the door two little twinies of almost 3 years came inside and directly walk upto the bed...the girl let out a chuckle...

Girl: so mama by ashu or nia uth gy???

On which aayush complain in his childish voice...

Aayush: mumma aayush ha ashu nhi...

Nandini: bt mere liay to ya mera ashu ha na...

Aayush: (annoyingly) mumma...

Nandini laugh and pull aayush's cheeks.... while all this nia was struggling to wake up his daddy who was in his deep sleep...

halo tum log uthao apny dadda ko...

Saying this nandini went to the washroom taking her clothes....as she went naira and aayush looks at eachother thinking how to wake up their dadda....

Then thinking something naira wisper in aayush's ear..... aayush smiles at her idea and both shout sat on manik's back as he was sleeping on his stomach....both started to shout...

Ayira: dadda dadda utho...dadda utho humy granny ky pass jana ha...dadda...dadda...

Listening to this manik turn around and both ayira fell on the other side of bed...

Manik: uth gy tum dono shaitan???

Manik said sitting on the bed with the bedrest covering himself....when naira said in a cute voice...

Naira: dadda mein shaitan nhi hun....

Manik: acha to kia ho???

Naira: princess...apny dadda ki...

Manik smile and hug her sideways...

Aayush: par dadda...

Manik: kia hua???

Aayush: shaitan kia hota ha???

Manik: shaitan....shaitan ap ho....

Aayush: dadda batao na!!!

Manik: jab ap bary ho gy na to tab apko pata chal jy ga...

Aayush stood up on the bed and said....

Aayush: dadda mein bara hun dekho....

Manik: acha g...

And they listen the door knob....and nandini came out ready....

She came and stood infront on the mirror... while aayush and naira again started to talk to manik....manik was talking to them but was looking at nandini so he said....

Manik: acha aayush or naira ap dono apny room my jao...mumma or dadda abhi aty hayn...

Ayira: ok...

And both move out....manik got up and wear his tracks which were on the bed...as before going to have bath nandini put that on the bed for manik....wearing it manik walk upto nandini...he remove her hair from one side and nuzzle in her neck...

Nandini: manik choriya....mujhy abhi aayush or naira ko bhi ready krna ha...

Manik turn her around...her hands on his chest....

Manik: acha....par mujhy kon ready kry ga...

Nandini hit him on his chest...

Nandini: manik...

Manik let out a chuckle and leave her...

Nandini: mein ja rhi hun ap ka dress bed par rakh dyti hun...jldi sy aiay ga....and if you have forgotten ap ki meeting ha 12:30 py or abhi 11 bj chuky hayn...

Manik looks at the time...

Manik: o shit...

And he literally ran to take shower... and nandini making the bed and putting manik's cloths on the bed she went to ayira's room...and made them ready.......

After that the trio came out....ayira sat infront of the tv watching their cartoons...whereas nandini went to the kitchen preparing breakfast....once she was done nandini laid the table and call ayira...the trio sat on the table when manik to came...

they all had their breakfast while aayush and naira were telling about the things they are gonna do today with their grand parents....

Sometimes nandini had to go to clinic so droping ayira to malhotra mansion both manan went on their works....while ayira were always excited to go to their grandparents....

Done with the breakfast....aayush and naira wore their bagpacks and nandini after taking her bag went down where manik was waiting for them in the car....nandini sat on the passenger seat while aayush and naira sat on the back seat....they drove of to malhotra mansion....dropping ayira manik drop nandini to her clinic manik went for his meeting....

In the evening manik pick up ayira from the malhotra mansion and went to their home.... as nandini had already reached.... the three malhotra's went and aayush rang the door bell... listen to which nandini who was in some thought got alert and wore a smile on her face....nandini open the door and ayira hopped on her for a hug....they all had some family time while nandini was a little distracted which was seen by manik so he decided to ask her later....at night having their dinner manan put ayira to sleep....and came back to their room... nandini directly went to change in the washroom while manik change in the room itself....manik sat down on the bed waiting for nandini to come when the door of the washroom opened and nandini came out in...

She came and silently lay down on the bed... which was not her...manik's tension grew higher so he decided to ask her...

Manik: nandini...

Nandini: hmm...

Manik: idher dekho!!!

Nandini: manik mujhy neend ai ha ap bhi so jiay...

Manik: (seriously) nandini mny kaha meri taraf dekho...

Nandini turn and looks at manik...

Manik: kia hua ha??? Mein akb sy dekh taha hun tum pareshan lag rhi ho???

Nandini: kuch nhi baas headache....

Manik: nandini u know i can read your face or wsy bhi tumsy jhoot bola nhi jata to try hi q krti ho???

Nandini: mein jhoot nhi bol rhi manik...

She said looking here and there....she was not telling him the truth which made manik angry so he said....

Manik: theek ha nhi batana na btao....but don't expect me to ask again...bcoz agar tumny nhi batana to mere puchny ka faida hi kia ha!!!

Saying this manik lay down turning his face on the other side....

Nandini: manik....

Manik: sleep nandini i have office tomorrow....

Nandini: par....

Manik didn't listen and turn of the bed lamp which was the only light turned on in their room...nandini with a heavy heart to stay silent... and with time both slept...but they were feelinh something missing as both used to sleep close to eachother but today both were far away....

..........................