Part 50

Description of Leap of 2 years:

In this 2 years mukbhi's marriage happened... but some time when mukti needs to come home...no one stops her as its her and her husband's wish....no one want to come between them....

Cavya were happy in their lifes...reyansh is of 3 years....he used to run here and there....totally a naughty boy....but always listen to his elders...a little prankster...

Dhrulia were happy with dia....she used to go to school now as she is of 4 years....she loves fashion just like her mother....love her chachu manik....

Arneha are happiyly engaged....they tell everyone that both of them wanna live this phase...so no is asking them to marry as its their decision....neha lives with malhotra's in malhotra mansion....

Ronit & neyonika...the malhotra parents are fully free....both of their kids got married and are happy in life....they always treat dia and reyansh as their own grandchildren same they do with ayira....

Raj & shanno....the murthy family was happy... as after abhi's wedding mukti came to their home just like their daughter....no one can say that she is their DIL....

Manan were a lovely couple all the way....both had some fights but before going to bed they sort it out....both love ayira more then anything....both were busy parents as well as soulmates...but they always took time for ayira and themselves....

.............................

Back to story

Next morning everyone woke up and sat on the dining table to have their breakfast....nandini and neyonika made the breakfast...and soon they all their family dinner...manik was getting ready in the room...nandini was doing some work in kitchen....ronit had gone to office after askibg the guards to have strict security around.....neyonika was in her room attending a conference call... neha was in ayira's room playing with them....all were busy in their works...while manik after getting ready came to nandini... both were talking when....a shout caught their attention....

Neha: BHAIII...

Listening to this manan got scared and manik ran upstairs with nandini behind him...neyonika too listen the shout and came out of her room... manan reach the room to see neha was sitting on the floor holding naira close to her while her hand was bleeding...manik ran to her...

Manik:neha...kia hua??? Ya ksy lagi tumhy??? Or aayush???

Nandini who too reach there....

Nandini:neha aayush kahan ha???? Kuch bolo kahan ha aayush???

Neha:wo...wo...

Nandini:neha bolo mera beta kahan ha???

Neha:someone took him....

This came a bomb to manan and neyonika who just reach there...nandini listening to this lose he balance and sat on the bed with a thud.. naira looking at her mother's condition ran upto her....

Naira:mumma...mumma apko kia hua??

Nandini looks at naira....and took her in her arms...and was crying.... she took naira in her lap and looks at manik with pleading eyes... he himself didn't know what to do....just then his phone rings....manik saw it was a private number.... he pickis it up but when he listen the voice manik's anger had no boundaries....

Caller:hello mr.manik malhotra....well abhi tak to tumhy pata chal gaya hoga mein kon hu...or tumhy call q kia ha....

Manik:you....