Part 53

After having breakfast.. .everyone sat in the living room and the kids went to aayush's room to play....the ladies were talking about their lifes while the boys were busy talking about their business things....all were sitting when a maid comes to nandini and said...

Maid: nandini maam the designer are here...

Nandini nodded and the maid left...she excuse herself from oters and went to manik...

Nandini: manik can you come???

She asked...manik was angry to her bcoz of the others he nodded and walk with her till outside.... both went and manik saw two designers were there...one for the decorations and one for their dresses....the both saw the themes And select a MICKEY and MINNIE MOUSE theme for the birthday party....then selecting the things manan went inside and sat with the other for a while....nandini sat and listen navya saying about a fastion show so nandini asked....

Nandini: kis ka fastion show???

Mukti: hum logon ka fashion show ha next week so wohi discuss kr rhy thy!!!

Nandini: acha bt kahan???

Mukti: paris my....

Nandini: oo acha....

And soon they all went to have their lunch.... after a while all of them were in the rooms getting ready for the party.... aryaman and neha took aayush and naira's room respectively as their were 5 guest rooms in their house.... but arneha didn't mind it....and took their room to stay their till they were in Belgium....

manan went to their room and nandini changed herself in the room while manik use the washroom....manik came out of the washroom wearing his pants....he stood infront of the mirror settling his hair when nandini came from back and kiss his tattoo from back....

Nandini: im sorry manik...

Bt he move away and picking up his shirt he wear it...

Nandini: manik plz na....im saying sorry... galti sy nikal gaya tha mu sy....ab kia ap bulana bhi chor do gy??? It was just a meri word....

Manik: (angerly) no it was not....it was not a meri word....get that....or ab mujhy mera mood nhi kharab krna tum sy larai krky....especially on this day....

Nandini: bt manik mein baat ko khatam krna chah rhi hun... ap aik choti so baat ko itna barha rhy ho!!!

Manik: yea right i am responsible for everything....

Nandini: im not saying that....but manik lets end this here...aj hamary ghaar my funtion ha wo bhi hamary bachon ki birthday ka....or ap ka mujhy bulao gy bhi nhi????

Manik: you know what just...just forget it!!!! Jab tumhy samaj a jy ga na ky what i felt listening to that....tab tum mujhy ya sab nhi kaho gi...

Nandini: mujhy pata nhi mujhy wo nhi bolna chaiye tha....and i know who much you love us that you cant afford to leave us....bt manik galti ho gai na...itna overreact q kr rhy hayn????

Manik didn't know what to say so he just passed an angry glare to her....at the same time a knock came from the door....

Dhruv: manik nandini...come down....guest are started to arrive....

Nandini: we are coming dhruv....

With this manik wearing his sweater went out...leaving nandini in the room.... after a while nandini came down all ready....

She went to the garden to see her family was their and the decorations were down beautifully....

The kids were running here and there playing... manik was making his dad and papa meet his clients and all....the boys were laughing on something...the girls were taking pictures on the photo booth....the ladies were sitting talking....nandini went to the girls....they were taking pictures when neha said....

Neha: di come ap logon ki aik family pic honi chaiye....mein bhair ko bhi bulati hun....

Nandini: nhi neha manik busy hayn or wsy bhi aayush or nia kahin nazar bhi nhi a rhy to baad my ly ly gy.....

Navya: offo nandu....kuch nhi hota ja neha tu ja bula un logon ko...

With this neha went...after some secs aayush and naira came running and behind them neha was coming draging manik with her....reaching the girls...neha said....

Neha: ya lo a gy hai bhi....uff bhai itni mehnat krwai....

The boys to came their....when abhi said side hugging mukti....

Abhi: kia ho rha ha???

Alya: family pic lyny lagy thy....

Cabir: han to bulaya q nhi???

Mukti: stupid teri nhi bhai or bhabhi ki family pic...unki choti si family ki.....

Aayush: bua jldi karo na...i have to play....

Neha: chalo bhai jldi karo hamary hero to play krna ha!!!!

And they made manan and ayira pose for the picture....after done ayira ran away and the whole gang had some gala time after a long time...soon the cake arrived and everyone gathered for the cake cutting ceremony.... manik pick naira and nandini pick aayush and made them cut the cake by holding their hands...

As the cake was cutted everyone clapped..... nandini made aayush and naira eat the cake while manik did the same....soon after having the dinner guests left and the family sat in the living room to open up the gifts..... manik was bud byeing the guests so when he came inside he listen his daughters voice calling him....

Naira: dadda jldi kro....come fast na....

Manik smile and went to them...reaching there manik kiss her cheek and sat beside her... while nandini came there with tea and coffee for everyone.... both sat when ronit gave manik a box...

Manik: whats this dad???

Ronit: a gift....

Manik: wo q???

Ronit: arey mere betay ki bhi birthday ha.... to mein to gift dun ga....

Manik: dad i have my own kids now...and you are saying me a kid...

Neyonika: so what??? Tu jitna bhi bara ho jy hamary liay to chota hi rahy ga na!!!

Manik smile at his mother's reply...and said...

Manik: thank you....

Then he asked ayira to open the gifts and ayira started to open the gifts....

......................................