Part 28

Next morning manik woke up first and smile seeing her wifey sleeping slunging into him... manik peck her forehead on which nandini smile feeing his touch...manik made her lay down straight and after freshening up he made some calls to karan and ask him to send his files at their home and to take an appointment of the best doctor of mumbai...he ended the call...and after glancing sleepy nandini manik went to the kitchen made breakfast for them...after half hour he went to in their room place the tray on the side table... he sat beside nandini and tuck her hair which were on her face distributing his view...after 5 min manik started to woke her up as they had to go for an appointment...

Manik: nandini....nandini wake up jaan...we have to go...

Nandini: mujhy sona ha...

Manik: plz na jaan...

Listening to his cute plead nandini open her eyes and saw manik looking at her with a smile...nandini stretched her arms...and said..

Nandini: good morning manik...

Manik: good morning to you to jaan....

He peck her cheek and he remove the duvet a little from her body...along with her shitt...and kiss on her tummy saying....

Manik: good morning baba ki jaan...

A sweet smile playes on nandini face and she ruffle his hair...while his head was on her stomach....manik again sit straight....

Manik: chao ab get up freshen up...breakfast thanda ho raha ha...

Nandini look at the side tabel and saw some plates covered with lid in a tray...

Nandini: apny phir sy..

She was cutted by manik...

Manik: no arguments aaj sy ill make breakfast and will appoint a chef...now go and come fast...

Nandini nodded in disbelief and was about to get up when manik again stop her...

Nandini: ab kia hua??? Ja to rhi thi...

Manik: asy nhi...

Nandini: to phir???

Manik: asy...

Saying this he got up and pick up her...manik took her to the washroom...he made her sit on the slab and handed her her brush...and went back to the room...while nandini was all time smiling...after nandini was done she was about to come out when manik again came and after picking her up went to the bed and made nandini sit...manik place the breakfast infront on her and opened the lids...

nandini amde an WOW wala face...her mouth closed when manik put a spoon full in her mouth....nandini started to chew it...both had their breakfast while manik made himself eat along with her baby wife....after finishing manik wipe her face with a napkin and peck her lips...

Manik: you sit here...ill be back...

Nandini nodded and manik went to their closet...after some time manik came back with nandini's dress in his hand...manik pass it to nandini and ask her to change in the room itself...and he move to the washroom to get changed...getting ready in......

Manik and nandini went out while nandini asking him....

Nandini: manik hum kahan ja rhy hayn???

Manik: doctor ka appointment ha...

Nandini: manik im too a doctor mujhy nhi jana...

Manik: nandini dont crib like a child...

Nandini: ab apko lagta ha ky mein cribbing kr rhi hun???