Chapter 12: Reconcile

Naligo muna si Julie nang makarating sila ni Elmo sa bahay nila pagkatapos ng kanyang walang humpay na pag-arte sa taping. Binisita niya muna ang mga anak niya na himbing na himbing na sa pagtulog ng mga oras na iyon. Hinalikan niya ang noo nila Lance at Sophie at inayos ang kanilang mga kumot bago siya lumabas sa kanya-kanyang kwarto ng mga ito.

Nang makabalik siya sa kwarto nila ay nakita niya si Elmo na nakatingin sa bintana nila at tila ba’y malalim ang iniisip. Agad niya itong nilapitan at niyakap mula sa likuran.

“Akala ko may bed scene talaga.” Sambit ni Elmo na may halo paring pag-aalala.

“Ha? Sinong nagsabi sayo?”

“Si Maqui.”

“Naniwala ka naman sa bruhang yun.” She chuckled.

“Hindi naman malayong mangyari di ba?”

“Sa tingin mo ba papayag ako?” Hindi na umimik si Elmo sa huli niyang sinambit. Alam niyang may dinaramdam ang asawa, at alam niya rin kung ano iyon. Hindi na niya kinulit pa si Elmo dahil alam niyang hindi rin naman siya matitiis nito na hindi pansinin.

Ilang minuto ng niyayakap ni Julie si Elmo ngunit hindi parin siya nito hinaharap kung kaya’y pumunta na siya sa harapan nito ng hindi na siya nakapagtimpi pa para mapansin na siya ng kanyang asawa.

She was astonished when Elmo inclined his head and captured her mouth with his, kissing her deeply and trying to show her how much he had missed her in the plenty hours they hadn’t been with each other. Moaning, she pressed her body to his, kissing him back with equal fervor.

Pressing tighter against her body, he growled softly then hecaptured her mouth again and began to devour it.  One hand slide across her chest to gently cup one of her still covered breasts and he squeezed it softly using his calloused thumb

.

Typically, she quivered under his touch, feeling the heat start to spread throughout her body.  But there was still a bit of reluctance in her.

Looking up into Elmo’s radiant eyes, she saw a familiar twinkle in them.  Her mouth began to twitch upwards and her shoulders began to shake a bit from the giggles she was suppressing with the knowledge of what she knew he was going to say.

Smirking, he said, voice smooth as the finest silk, “Sana hindi umiyak si Lance para hindi niya tayo maistorbo.”

Shaking harder, she bit her bottom lip to keep from laughing out loud.  This had been a running joke between them since the last time they had make love.  The reason why she had been reluctant is because she forgot to put her patch on, early this morning. 

“What’s wrong?” Julie shook her head to serve as an answer to his question. “Naiimagine mo ba siya? Yung kiss niya?” Elmo said seriously.

Gasping, she thought he was serious until she saw the twinkle in his eyes and the smirk on his face.  It was then that she realized he was making a joke.

Shaking from repressed laughter, her reluctance melted away and she pressed tighter to him. She chose not to speak because he wanted to let him know that what had happened earlier was just a matter of work, which has to be done because they were obligated.

“I trust you baby, and I love you very much.” Elmo said to ease the fret away. He dead-panned and then his lips captured hersonce again.

After both of them were undressed, he picked her up then laid her on their soft king bed very carefully. Spreading her thighs,he slid between them on his knees.  Leaning over her prone body, resting on his forearms, his mouth captured hers yet again and kissed her passionately.  He grabbed her two hands and intertwined them with his when he discerned that they were both ready for the next phase. His mouth was locked with hers. He gently shoved his body in motion while he was giving Julie his momentary look.

Julie was already perspiring at that point in time. He noticed that she half-smiled by the time they had reached the best moment. She opened her gleaming eyes to look at her husband’s attractive face while their lips were still united. She was surprised to see him looking at her as well. At this point in time, they both smiled extensively at each other.

Elmo shifted his body toward her side and made her head rest on his arm as he covered their bodies with their favorite orange and blue blanket. He kissed her forehead genuinely while he was stroking his wife’s silky-smooth hair.

“I’m still your first love.” He said smugly and smiled afterward.

She adjusted her position to be able to see Elmo’s face. “Always and forever nga di ba?” She lifted her left hand to fix his messy hair. “I love you Elmo boy.”

Elmo sensed Julie’s warm body as he pulled her closer to him. He embraced her tightly and moved his velvety lips closer to her left ear.

“Si Elmo boy para kay Julie girl lang, at si Julie girl para kay Elmo boy lang.”

She giggled after she had heard his charming statement. “Oo naman.” She said happily.

“Kahit nandyan na si Sammy boy?” He faked a sniff.

“Who’s that?” She acted like she’s scatterbrained. “You are my only boy.” She smirked. “My sweet boy-” She lifted her body to kiss the tip of his nose and then returned to her position again. “My Elmo boy.”

He hid his kilig emotion to himself. He didn’t know how to express his kiligness because he wasn’t blushing, men don’t usually blush… though he really wanted to blush, to make things more obvious. When he didn’t know what to do anymore, he just expressed his feelings through looking at Julie’s eyes intimately.

“Mahal na mahal na mahal na mahal kita Julie, alam mo ba yun?”

She giggled. “Eh pano ba yan Moe, mas mahal na mahal na mahal na mahal na mahal kita.” She said proudly.

“Mas mahal mo ako kesa kila Lance at Sophie?” He joked.

She giggled again. “Ibang usapan na yun, our cherubs are still our cherubs. I love them more than anything else Moe.”

“And I love them as well.” He stoked her left arm with a smile. “Thanks for giving me everything pretty girl.”

“Anything for you pretty boy.” She smiled happily as she closed her eyes slowly.

Elmo kissed his wife’s scarlet lips when he saw that she was asleep.

TO BE CONTINUED…