Chapter 1: For ever and a day

Julie was swabbing her wet hair with her towel when Elmo suddenly entered their room. She smiled at him stunningly while he was moving closer and closer to her. She knew that her husband was not in a good mood so she moved closer to him as well. She rested her arms on his broad shoulders and then managed to smile again.

“Bad day baby?”

Elmo looked at his wife seriously. He noticed that she was still smiling delightfully at him although he was not smiling back at her.

Julie never failed to amuse him every single day. Julie is indeed forever appealing when it comes to his perception. No words came out of his mouth. He was definitely, speechless at that moment while his wife was tempting him to do something… ‘usual’.

“Something wrong Elmo boy?” She progressed even closer to him in order for her to feel his warmth. “Tell me Moe, so we could solve your problem together.” She said sincerely.

He smiled partially. “Masosolve ba niyan ang pagka-miss ko sa asawa ko?” He cracked a joke yet his facial expression didn’t change at all. He was still somber.

“Yan lang ba talaga?” She sounded a bit anxious.

“Yes.” He gently lifted Julie down to their bed, hooked his eyes in her eyes and gave an intimate look which unquestionably means that he wanted to do something that would bestow bliss on them.

He soothingly removed Julie’s robe which totally exposed his wife’s blistering body. He kissed her abdomen while he was steadily looking at her, following a gentle glide of his soft lips in between her uncovered breast which prompted her to moan.

After a minute, his disobedient lips traveled through Julie’s neck which definitely gave her goose bumps and before she could moan again, Elmo had already apprehended her lips.

While he was kissing her, Julie managed to strip off Elmo’s long-sleeves and his jeans without even ending their kiss. She caressed her husband’s athletic body and felt Elmo’s hands caressing her body as well.

They were aflame. The treatment of gentleness turned out to be aggressive as they kiss each other eagerly. They have moved from side to side of their bed because they were out of control. Both of them were perspiring already yet they seemed not to care about their sweat.

They both ended that moment when they have already reached its maximum point.

When they separated, both of them were catching their breath. Julie couldn’t help herself but smile while she was resting on Elmo’s upper limb because she was being tickled by his arm pit’s hairs.  

She gradually looked up and saw him smiling while he was peeking at her slender body. His smile was implying something, and that something made her uncomfortable.

“Bakit ganyan ka makatingin?” She immediately covered their bodies using their  thick blanket. “Ikaw talaga Moe basta kalokohan ang dami mong alam.”

He cackled naughtily. “How was my driving Julie girl?”

Natawa si Julie ng sambitin iyon ni Elmo. “Tumigil ka nga Elmo, please stop fooling around. I’m a bit tired.” 

He looked at his wife’s sweet and sweaty face and tried to kiss her once more.

Julie didn’t refuse, instead she just let him do what he wanted to do besides she misses Elmo so much because she has been very busy for the past few weeks. They were about to kiss again when all of a sudden… Julie heard Lance cry.

Biglang napatawa ng malakas si Julie nang makita niyang sumimangot si Elmo dahil sa napurnadang halik na dapat ay makukuha nito mula sa kanya. “Call of duty my King.”

She was about to grab her robe, however, Elmo was too fast enough to grab her back and kissed her all over again. After a couple of second, he freed Julie’s lips and he put his jeans on right away.

“Ako nalang ang kukuha kay Lance, i-checheck ko narin si Sophie kung tulog na siya para wala ng istorbo at para masolo na kita.” He smiled naughtily.

“Sira!” She laughed once more. “Ihahanda ko na hihigaan ni Lance rito, dahan-dahan lang sa pagkarga sa kanya ha?” She took her robe and put it on.

“Julie…”

“Hmm?”

“I love you more than anything else.” He said whole-heartedly.

“I love you more than anything else too baby.” She smiled. “Always and forever.”

He also smiled cheerfully before he shut the door.

TO BE CONTINUED…