3

Madison's POV
I wake up confused, feeling an arm draped loosely around me as I was cuddled into someone.

It was quiet and dark in the room.

The last thing I remember is starting the second High School Musical movie... I guess I fell asleep.

I groan a little, seeing as my head still hurts and I pull away from, what I am hoping, is Grayson.
I glance up and see him as he begins to wake up.

He looks down and then quickly pulls away from me.

"Shit. Uh sorry. I wasn't trying to um.. be all up on you like that." He said scooting away from me, blushing as I was too due to the fact we were cuddling and that obviously is not something I normally do with Grayson.

"It's okay." I said quietly, my voice cracking.

I clear my throat.
"Don't worry about it." I say and my voice still feels strained.

I groan, pouting a little as Grayson looks at me sympathetically.
"Are you loosing your voice?" He asked

"I think so." I said trying to clear my throat again but nothing happens.

He grabs his phone and checks the time.

I peek over his shoulder, seeing it's only noon.

"Do you want lunch?" He asked me
"No I'm not really hungry." I said, straining my voice to say that and he puts his finger against my lips.

"Don't talk too much, you'll make it worst." He said and my eyes flicker up to his.

He slowly pulls his finger away, my bottom lip pulling down slightly as he does so.

I can't help but get lost staring into his eyes.

His hand comes back up to my face and he pushes some baby hairs back.

I snap out of my daze.
What am I doing ? This is Grayson Dolan.

I clear my throat again, looking away as a small blush comes to my cheeks.

His hand drops from my face and he stays quiet.

"Do you just want to watch the other two movies then?" He asked and I nodded, putting the second movie on again.

We start watching it and he stays on the edge of the bed.

A few minutes of him sitting there silently and obviously uncomfortably, I pause then movie.

I look over at him and he looks at me confused and I push him off the bed, him falling easily, being literally on the edge.

He groans as he pulls himself back up.

"What was that for?!" He asked confused

"You were basically off the bed anyways." I said shrugging and he starts blushing again.

"Grayson. I don't bite." I said giggling a little and patting the spot next to me.

He hesitantly gets under the blanket with me again, closer this time.