16

Madison's POV
Friday.

I wake up, quickly realizing I slept through my alarms.

FUCK.

I check my messages, seeing that Ryan texted once to say he was leaving me and that I have to walk.

I'm already gonna be late.

I'll just skip.

I go to the the next message in line.

Gray: Hey :)

Me: Hi I'm skipping 2day

Gray: Lol same I woke up later than usual and decided to.

Me: Same. So we can hangout??

Gray: Ofc :))

Me: Will u come over?

Gray: Im Omw.

I wait for a little while and then I hear the doorbell.

I run downstairs and open the door, letting Gray inside.

I hug him.

"Are you angry at me?" I asked him as he hugged me back.

"We cleared this up last night Mads, Its okay now" He says with a small chuckle.

"Yeah but Sometimes, I will say its okay, but not mean it y'know? So I don't know if its really okay" I whined.

"Madison." He said bringing his hands up to my face and making me look at him.

"Its okay." He said and I smile a little.

He leans in and presses a small kiss to my lips.

Fuck why am I always so horny around him???

"Come on" I said grabbing his hand.

We go upstairs to my room and I shut the door behind us, locking it, just in case.

I look up to his pretty eyes.

"So what do you wanna do?" I asked him, stepping closer and putting my hands on his chest.

"Ummm.. .Well we could-" He cuts himself off as I start pulling his shirt up.

"Yeah. Yeah that. Lets do that" He said, pulling it the rest of the way off.

My eyes scan down his torso, rubbing my hands down it.

"Your so fucking hot" I mumble as I take in his muscles for the millionth time.

Holy Hell thats hot as fuck.

I pull myself to him, wrapping my arms around his neck as I kiss him.

His hands slide down to my ass and he squeezes, pulling me closer so I am pressed against his growing erection.