9

Madison's POV
FRIDAY
I hear knocking at my bedroom door and I open it, only to see Nessa.

"Don't." I said starting to shut the door but she stops it.

"No. You don't get to 'Don't' me missy. You get to sit down and hear me out and then forgive me." She said

"I'm not in the fucking mood Vanessa.  I told you about Grayson.  AND JUST ABOUT EVERYTHING ELSE for that matter.  But you and my brother continued to fake hate eachother. Playing that stupid act in front of me when in reality y'all are fucking." I said, whispering Gray's name because I don't want my brother to hear.

"It doesn't matter I'm telling you now." She said

"Your too late. I'm not in the mood.  So you can get up and go to that stupid party with my brother.  While I stay home and sleep. Maybe you can try again on Another day." I said and she sighs, walking out.

I lock my bedroom door and then hear a light knock coming from the bathroom door to my room.

I furrow my eyebrows and walk over, opening it.

Grayson steps forwards, looking sad.

"Are you okay?"  He asked me quietly, his hand coming up to my shoulder and rubbing small, soft circles into it slowly in a calming matter.

I shrug.

"Just sad. Are you okay?" I asked him.

"Yeah I just feel bad for messing your friendship up." He said looking down.

"Well don't. They obviously were just going to keep it a secret for forever. I'd rather know about that."  I said and he nods a little.

"Aren't we kind of doing the same thing?" He asked

"Well. Not really because she knew. Ryan doesn't, only because he would kill you." I said and he nods.

"They are going to the party right?" I asked and he nods.

I sigh in relief.

"Ok. I'm not I'm staying home." I tell him.

"Can I stay home with you?" He asked me

"You don't wanna go to the party?" I asked him, he's already skipped Luca's party.

"Please the best part of the party is having to help Ryan drag you out when you have been drinking, even though he strictly told you not to" he said with a small smile making me giggle.

"If he can get drunk when I don't want him to. That means I can too." I said smiling a little and he smiles down at me.

"Okay. So can I come back and hang out with you tonight?" He asks again

"Anytime." I said with a small shrug

"Ok." He said smiling

I lean up and press my lips to his.

He holds my waist and kisses me back.