8

Madison's POV

"I've gotta go Mads." Nessa says with a sigh after about 5 episodes of Vampire Diaries.

I groan but agree, knowing how her parents can get.

"I'll see you at school." I said hugging her and she smiles and nods.

"Love you." She said slipping on her shoes before grabbing her phone and and her keys.

"Love you too." I said laying back down as she walks out.

I pout when she's gone, missing my best friend already.

I get up and walk downstairs to get food.

"Hey hot stuff." I hear and turn around, seeing Ethan walking out the bathroom.

"Shut the fuck up." I said walking into the kitchen.

"Why are they still here?" I asked my brother as I grabbed my food.

"Why is Vanessa still here?" He replied

"Is that seriously why they are still here?" I asked furrowing my eyebrows

"Well... partial reason." He said with a small shrug, taking a drink from his water.

"Whatever she left a few minutes ago." I said.

"Ohh.. well then.. I have to run to get some drinks. Who's coming?" Ryan asks, glancing between the boys.

"I don't feel like it." Grayson says, playing Mario Kart.

"I'll go" Ethan replies with a shrug.

"Well I guess your staying with Grayson. You don't seem to have as big of an issue with him." Ryan pats my back and I huff, even though I want them to leave me with Gray.

"I don't care. I'm going back to my room to watch my show and eat my food." I said rolling my eyes and walking back to my room.

Well .... not quite I just shut my door, but I quietly go back to the stairs and listen.

They talk to Grayson for a minute and then I hear the door shutting and locking.

I go into my room and look out the window, watching them leave.

I walk out of my room and go downstairs, checking out the window again and the car is not here.

Perfect.

I look into the livingroom, seeing Grayson getting up and making his way over to me, a small smile on his face.

"Why did they need drinks?" I asked him.

"They want to get drunk." Grayson said and I look down.

I hate when Ryan is drunk.

"Please make them go somewhere else with that." I whined and he tilts his head a little.

His eyes flicker up to meet mine and he nods.

"I guess I could just get them to take it to my house." He said with a shrug