4

Madison's POV
Friday.

I roll my eyes, seeing that my brother left without me once again.

I start walking home.  Angry at my brother again.

If he leaves me. One more fucking time.
I walk by myself and then see a car slowing down next to me.

My heart stops for a second nervously.
I look over and feel a great relief when I see Grayson's car.

"Need a ride?" He asked with a small smile after rolling down the window.

"Depends.. you secretly hiding Ethan in there?" I asked and he looks around before looking back at me.

"He may be in the trunk but he's not in here." He said making me giggle a little.

"Hop in." He said and I walk around and get into the passenger side seat.

I shut the door and put on my seatbelt, setting my bag in the floorboard in between my feet.

I look over at Grayson as he begins to drive again.

I tilt my head a little as I find myself staring at his side profile.

Damn.
I see him look at me from the corner of his eyes and then see a smile growing on his face.

"Your staring." He said.

"Your stare worthy." I replied and smiled whenever I saw a blush spread across his cheeks.

That is one of the few things I love about myself.
I am confident.

We pull up into my driveway soon.

"Thank you for the ride." I said smiling at him and unbuckling my seatbelt.

I started to open the door but he stops me.

"Wait Madison um. Are you going to Luca's party?" He asked me.

"I was planning to..." I trailed off.

"Don't." He said shaking his head
"Why?" I asked furrowing my eyebrows.

"Just don't." He replied

"Well what else am I supposed to do on a Friday night then.?" I asked crossing my arms.

He licks his lips but stays quiet.

"How about we have a movie night?" He offered, raising an eyebrow.
"Okay.. are you gonna tell me why you don't want me to go to the party?" I asked him.

"I'll tell you later. I have to go home. I'll be back around 7" he said and I nodded.

I get out, grabbing my bag.

"See you later." I said and he nods.

"Find some movies for us." He said and I nod.

I sling my backpack over my shoulder and make my way to the door.

As I walk in I hear him drive off.
I step back out and look again, seeing my brothers car not here.
I shrug and walk back inside, heading up to my room.

I grab some comfy clothes, consisting of a big tee shirt and then a pair of shorts. I grab some underwear and then go to the bathroom and take a quick shower, mostly because gym was rather intense today and I was kinda sticky with sweat.

Once I finish I dry off and lotion up before pulling my clothes on.

I go back to my room and put Netflix on.

I look through, trying to find a couple of good movies to watch with Grayson later on.

I can't help but get curious as to why he didn't want me to go to the party.

Is something gonna happen?

I shrug it off, deciding if he doesn't tell me, I will force it out of him.

I continue to look for movies, deciding to force him to watch Titanic, even if he already has seen it.

I find a few more movies and then check the time.

I got home at 3. It's now nearly 5. He is coming at 7.
Ughhhh I wish he would hurry up and get here I am so bored.

I decide to continue on with Vampire Diaries.
I mean I finished it. But then my my heart was broken that it was over. So I restarted it. I'm on season 4 and literally hate how Elena can just be like that with Damon.

Fuck Damon is so fucking sexy. I mean yes, Stefan is sexy as hell too, but he just lets Elena do whatever the hell she wants. Damon is so much more controlling and actually seems to care about her choices. I mean I get it, she doesn't want him to completely control her. But Damon just is looking out for her. Stefan just goes along with whatever she says.

And then Damon is much more spontaneous and has that bad boy vibe which is even hotter.

I don't even know why I am trying to reason this out I know what happens I watched it already. But still. I love watching Damon and Elena fall in love.

I go through a few episodes before I hear the doorbell ring.

I pause it and go downstairs and answer the door.

Grayson stands there with a grocery bag.

I smile a little but furrow my eyebrows, curious what's in the bag.

I let him in.

"Did you find movies?" He asked and I nodded.

"What's in the bag?" I asked him.

"Food. duh." He said making me giggle a little.

We start to walk up to my room.
"Do you know where Ryan is?" I asked him as we walked into my room.

"Yeah he's with Ethan" he replied.

"Oh okay." I said nodding.

I crawl into my bed and get under the blanket.

I pat the spot next to me and Grayson chuckles and gets under the covers, sitting next to me.

He sets the bag in his lap and I go back onto the Netflix home and find Titanic again.

"Really?" He asked with a small chuckle.

"What?! It's a good movie." I said shrugging while looking at him with a small smile.

"You just want me to cry." He said nudging me gently and I smiled bigger.

"Your right your right."I said and he chuckles.

"Well lucky for you I probably will." He said making me giggle a little.

He sticks his hand in the bag, pulling out a Twix bar.

"Twix?" He asked with a small smile as he held it out.

I smile, taking it from him and starting the movie