18

Madison's POV
His hands slide down to my ass, pulling my lower half closer as well.

I just barely pull away, kissing his upper lip softly.

I look up to his eyes as they open and stare for a second.

I lick along his lips slowly. His tongue rubs up against mine as he does the same.

He pushes his lips to mine, our tongues colliding again.

He picks me up, holding me a little tighter.

I pull away, turning my head before kissing him again, I lift myself up more onto him, tightening my legs around him. He starts walking and I pull away, leaning into his neck and kissing it as he walks.

He goes up to my room, shutting the door before pressing my back up against it.

I kiss him again, our lips smacking together slightly with the smaller kisses.

He pulls away and pulls my shirt over my head quickly.

His lips connect with my chest.

I moan, feeling his lips move against my skin.

He comes back up, kissing me harder.

I grip his hair pulling a little.

His hands slide down to my jeans and he rips the buttons open, undoing them.

He wraps his arms around me, gripping my ass again as he walks to the bed. He rubs his hands along my thighs, laying me down on the bed again. He pulls up a little, reaching back behind him and pulling his shirt over his head.

I rub my hands down his chest going down to his pants.

I unbutton his pants, pushing them down.
He takes them the rest of the way off before basically ripping my pants off of me.

Both of us breathing heavily and everything super heated.

I grab his face, kissing him again.

He caresses down to my legs, wrapping them around him again as his bulge presses against me. 

I bite his lip, moaning a little at the feeling of him.

Fuck I love the feeling of him.

He grinds himself up against me and my mouth falls agape in pleasure.  He kisses against my lower lip before kissing my neck.

He starts to suck on my neck, sure to leave a hickey.

I slide my hand down my stomach, his body hovering over mine,  slipping my hand into my underwear.

I rub my clit, wanting a little more than what Gray was giving me at the moment. 

He notices my hand quickly and stops.

He lifts his lower half, looking down at what I was doing.  His lips parted as he watches me pleasure myself.  I push a finger into me slowly, moaning.