39

Grayson's POV

I wake up to my phone buzzing and ringing like crazy.

I groan, grabbing the stupid thing and looking to see who was calling.

Ryan? Really?

I pick up.

"What?" I asked in a pissy voice.

"Grayson get your ass up and to the hospital." His panicky voice said loudly through the phone.

I grow confused as I sit up worriedly.

"What the fuck? Why?" I asked.

"Madison" He said with a small sigh and I jump out of bed immediately, my mind going to the worst possible things.

"What happened? Why is she in the hospital?" I asked panicked as I slid on my slides quickly and grabbed my shirt, putting my phone on speaker.

"I don't fucking know I thought she was here but. But then I got a call from the hospital and they said its bad. I don't know what exactly happened." He said hopelessly.

"I'm on my way" I said and he replies with an okay.

 I grab my keys and rush out.

I get into my car and drive to the hospital as quick as I can.

I suddenly hear sirens.

"No no no no NO." I yelled hitting my hands on the wheel angrily.

I pull off to the side with a sigh and stop the car.

I wait impatiently, my mind racing of all the things that could have happened to her. Will she be okay??

I snap out of it when I hear a knock on my window.

"License and Registration?" the officer asked me and I pull out my registration and then reach to my pocket and then realized I don't have my wallet, meaning.. No license.

"Fuck." I said with a sigh.

"Sir I don't have my license." I said, running my hands through my hair and he looks up at me.

"Is there a particular reason you were going nearly 70 miles per hour in a 35 mile per hour zone?" He asked me.

"Yes. My girlfriend is in the hospital and I don't know why. I got a call from her brother and I have to get there. Officer please." I said looking up at him, trying to keep it together.

"I'll let you off with a warning. I understand your worries for your girlfriend but please, for the safety of yourself and others around you, drive the rest of the way to the hospital at a slower pace." He said and I nodded. 

He hands me the registration.

"Good luck." He said and I nodded.

"Thank you so much" I said sighing in relief.

He walks back to his car and drives off, me going as well.