40

Grayson's POV

"Gray" I hear Ryan's voice.

I lift my head and look back at him.

"I'm going to go get some breakfast. Do you want anything?" He asked me.

"Just get me whatever your getting" I said and he nods.

He gets up and walks out.

I stay in my seat and lay my head back down on the bed.

I rub my thumb against her hand softly as I close my eyes again.

My head is actually on the bed, not just against it, this time and my cheek is pressed against it.

I couldn't help but fall asleep due to the very little bit of sleep I had gotten last night

A Little While Later

I feel fingers running through my hair softly and I open my eyes, confused

I look up and see Madison awake.

Her cheeks were tear stained and red and her eyes were a little puffy.

I sit up.

"Baby I'm so sorry" I said, my voice still raspy and weak.

My eyes get a little glossy but I try not to cry again.

"Gray it wasn't your fault." She said still holding my hand.

"But the baby" I said as a few tears did slip out.

She looks away, closing her eyes as tears fell from her eyes as well and she nodded.

"I'm sorry Gray.. I didn't mean for this to happen.. I didn't know he was going to do that. I didn't even know he was going to be there-" I cut her off.

"Who?" I asked her and she looked at me.

She started to say something but then there was a knock at the door.

We both look as it opened and I see that one dude that she used to be friends with.

Daniel? 

Maybe thats his name. I think it is...

"Hey.." He says quietly before looking at me.

"May I talk to her alone?" He asked me and I shrug.

"I guess... I need to pee anyways.. I'll be back in a minute." I said and kiss the back of her hand before getting up.

I walk out of the room, even know there was a bathroom in there because I know he wanted to talk to her alone.

I don't know what happened that they stopped being friends and I just know that they haven't been good lately and I know she misses having certain friends, him probably included.

Madison's POV

I watch Grayson leave, my eyes begging him not too but he was already gone.

I gulp as Daniel walks over and sits where Gray just was.

"Madison I am so fucking sorry." He said and I shook my head.

"Don't do that" I said 

"Madison I was drunk I thought it was a dream until my mom told me you were in the hospital." He said.

"Because of you" I said.

"I didn't mean to hit you. or hurt you and I know I did and I know that was fucked up and I am sorry. I don't expect forgiveness but just know I am sorry." He said.

"I lost my fucking baby." I said through my teeth as my tears fell freely down my face.

"My BABY." I said louder.

"Because you fucking loved me. If you loved me you wouldn't have kicked me and kneed me and hit me in the stomach until my baby inside of me was dead. You wouldn't have tackled me to the ground and gave me a concussion. You wouldn't have made me loose so much fucking blood that I couldn't stay awake long enough to call 911. I passed out and I woke up like 5 minutes ago Daniel. Because of you. Don't come at me with that I'm sorry shit because when my brother and Grayson find out. You will either be dead or in jail and we both know that" I said and he looks down.

"I know." He said with a sigh before getting up.

He starts to walk out and as he walks out, Grayson walked back in.

He sits down and gives me a small, forced smile.

"You okay baby?" He asked me, grabbing my hand.

"No." I said shaking my head, staring at the door that he had just walked out of.

"Madison" He said sadly and I pull on his hand, scooting over as much as I could and he crawls under the blanket with me and I cuddle into his chest.

He wraps his arms around me.

"What happened baby?" He asked me.

I let out a shakey breath.

"It was Daniel, Gray." I said and he tenses up.

I put my hand on his chest to stop him from getting up.

"That dickhead I just let in here alone with you?" He asked for clarification as he sounded more pissed off than anything.

"Gray.." I said quietly and I can feel his heart beating out of his chest.

"I'm going to kill him." He said starting to get up but I stop him

"Gray please. I just want to lay with you." I said looking up at him, my eyes still watery.

He looks down at me and then lays back down, wrapping his arms back around me.

"Okay baby.. I'm sorry" He said and I cuddled back into him, my mind replaying last nights events.

A few tears slipped out and I stay cuddled up to Grayson.

He kisses my temple softly.

"I love you." I said playing with one of his hands.

"I love you too." He said and then the door opens.

"Ugh that line was so fucking annoying I swear" Ryan said shaking his head as he held a bag from a bagel place along with two drinks from Starbucks in a drink carrier.

"Ah shit your awake. Does that mean I have to go back?" He asked with a small pout .

Im Kinda sad tbh :/