11

Madison's POV
I lay sleeping with Grayson, both of us bare beneath the covers.

No, he surprisingly wasn't my first.  I have been to party's and had sex sooo....

Obviously that's a secret though.
I cuddle myself more into Grayson , burying my face into his neck.

I press my lips to his neck, kissing it slowly.

I feel his grip tighten on me a little and I continue, starting to suck on the spot.

I feel a light poke against my thigh , only making me continue.
I go up a little, making another mark.

"Madison" he mumbled a little, his voice raspy.
His hardness pokes a little more as he pulls me closer.
I nibble a little on his skin before sucking again.

I bring my hand up to the side of his face and leave a few hickeys down his neck.

I come back up to his jaw and press a small kiss to his jaw and his breath hitches.

I leave a trail of kisses along his jaw and then back up a little, my eyes looking over every perfect aspect of his face.

His eyes slowly open, looking into mine before I press my lips against his.

His arms wrap around me more, pulling me more ontop of him.

I bite his lip lightly and when I released it, he deepens the kiss.

We break it.

I sit up, so I am sitting on his lower stomach, my legs on either side of him.

The blanket obviously falls from my body, draping around my waist.

He stares up at me.

"You're so beautiful. You're more than so beautiful." He said making me giggle a little.

My smile fades when I think about what might happen if Ryan finds out.

"What's wrong?" He asked me

"I don't want to lose you." I say quietly, growing more and more sad.

"Mads I'm not going anywhere." He said rather sternly.

"Your gonna have to. My brother can't find out. He'll kill you." I said.

"Probably so. But it's okay." He said with a small shrug and I roll my eyes.

"No it's not okay. I just want you. I want to be with you.." I said getting pretty upset, wrapping the blanket around my body.

"I want to be with you too. We might just have to keep it on the low for a while." He replies.

"So.. your saying you don't want to stop whatever is happening between us?" I asked him.

"I don't know what I want." He said with a sigh.

"All I know is that I like you a lot more than I thought I did a month ago and I am not upset about it at all." He said and I lay back down on him.