happy birthday

Adrien agreste​ woke up at 5 in the morning. He showered, got in a suit and left without a word to his wife. Unbeknownst to Adrien, his wife woke up.
She had a feeling he was seeking do something. But she had no idea what. Lord knows he's not cheating on her. Adrien was just to caring and loved her unconditionally. "Just wait till he gets home, he's probably just doing a morning patrol." Her kwami stated with mischief in her voice. The girl just raised an eyebrow in suspicion and grinned at the bug, who just hovered away to get something to eat.

Later that day Adrien quietly entered the house as quickly as possible. Making his way to the kitchen. he almost trips when he trys to stop to avoid being seen by his wife who is standing at the stove.
He was unable to sit his treasures down on the counter, so he snuck to the bedroom and sat it up on the coffee table at the foot of the bed.
His wife walked up stairs upon hearing noise from the bedroom. She opened the door only to surprise herself and Adrien. Both falling on the floor with a surprised "Yelp!" from the girl and an "oof!" From Adrien.

"Sheesh misses agreste, you sure know how to give a man a heart attack, don't you?" Adrien states with a laugh as he gets up and helps his wife on her feet.

"Well mister agreste, I didn't know you'd be sneaking off earlier this morning but here we are." She giggles at his flustered state. "Well? You gonna tell me what ya been up to?" He looks over his shoulder at her with a grin as her rearranges the items on the table. "Let me show you."
He moves aside from the table to show her a red velvet cake with cream cheese icing on the top, a stuffed cat plushie, and a card that had lettering in gold glitter on the front.

    She walks over with a hand over her mouth in awe as she looked at the cake then the plushie and then the card.
Gently, she picked up the card, reading the front carefully. It read, " to my wife, my friend, my soulmate." She looked over at Adrien who was blushing and grinning like a nut. She opened the card to read, " Marinette, I remember the days when we first fell in love, and how simple our life was back then, yet with all the ups and downs we've been through, if I had to choose over again, you'd still be the one I would want by my side to share every day of my life... Your my soulmate, my lover, my best friend forever--- my precious and beautiful wife.
   With love in your birthday and always... Adrien agreste."
  By now Marinette was resisting the urge to cry. She looked over to see Adrien sitting next to her. "Your so cheesy but it still makes me want to cry." He pulls her into him and kisses her passionately. "I just want to show you how much I love you princess." She blushes and giggles at him. "Thank you kitty. I love you too."

He kisses her on the head and gets up to start slicing the cake after taking the candle shaped like the number 22 on it. "And adrien, I'm pregnant."

This is going to be a birthday neither will forget.

Well it was my mommy's Birthday yesterday and I got the cards words from the card my daddy got my mom. I know awwwwwww but I still hope y'all liked this chapter I will try to update soon. No promises but ok.