a kittens comfort

Marinette is going through some tough times at school, and she hasn't gotten much sleep since she helps her parents with the bakery. They don't know that she's under alot of stress, this is because she puts up a front so she doesn't worry them.

She was laying in a ball on her bed trying to sleep, but thoughts always came back to her mind when sleep started to take over. After a while she got frustrated and screamed into her pillow. She was hoping that no one heard her, but luck hasn't been on her side lately, and a curious black cat started tapping on her window insistently. "I'm coming chat Don't get your tail in a wad!" Chat stopped his tapping, taking the hint that she must be in a bad mood.

When the door was opened Marinette landed in her bed with a huff and chat climbed through her window, sitting next to her waiting for her to acknowledge his presence.

After a while he realized she wasn't going to say anything so he decided to break the silence. "Hey princess, are you ok?" She rolled over so he had room to lay down. Not taking the initiative, Marinette grabs him by his Bell and pulls him down to the bed. He's now staring at the side of her face with concern and confusion mixed in his features.

He scoots towards her and starts running his hand down her head in an effort to comfort her. "We don't have to talk if you don't want to. But just know that I'm here for you no matter what it is." She turns to him, not making eye contact and buries  her head in his chest. "Thank you chat. I've always needed a friend like you." A light blush dusts his cheeks as he smiles warmly and cuddles closer to her. "Touche princess. Thank you." She finally looks up at him, but with confusion written on her rosie features. "For what?" He smiles a real smile and states in the most sincere voice possible (paw-sible) "for being you."

Shock covers her features then she giggles and hugs herself as close as possible to him. "Ninight kitten." He chuckles deeply and pulls the blankets over her and him.

AN: end!!!! Of this chapter. Not the book don't worry.