hat

Nino was sitting on a bench at school waiting for the rest of his gang to show up. Without noticing that she was there. Alya took his hat right off his head.
His head shot up and his eyes meet with the bubbly brown hues of his best friend Alya. "Haha Al, give me my hat." He stated with an amused grin. "Come and get it~!" She took off running up the stairs and into the school. She was laughing like a child and not looking where she was going so when she collided with a person and fell, she was surprised. Her face buried into a strong but soft chest, and she didn't know how she knew, but it was Nino. "Just dropping by?" He chuckled and put one arm around her waist and used the other to take the hat off her head.
"H...how did you-?" She looked behind her then down at Nino before realizing their position. She quickly gets up and helps him before going back to her confused state. "Where the hell did you come from?" She states loudly. Nino chuckles and puts his hat back on his head. "The back wing has a secret entry way. I knew you'd run for Mm, Butstier's class, so I took my chances at meeting you around this corner." He chuckles at her dumbfounded look. "If you want you can wear my hat for today." He places the hat on her head. She takes it off and shoves it at him. "I don't wanna."
He stares at her with a stobborn look crossing his features. "You will wear it and you will like it!" He places the hat back on her head and puts his arms around hers so she couldn't take it off. "Nino Lahiffe!!!" He kisses her nose, surprising her and just walks in the direction of the front of the school, to wait for Adrien and Marinette. "N...Nino! You can't just do that!" Saying she's flustered is an understatement, but who knows maybe there are some more surprises to come during the school day.

AN: please bear with me I'm trying my hardest to catch up. Thank you all my readers who are remaining patient. I haven't had anyone getting mad at me for late updates. And I thank y'all dearly. 😍😘 Well this cats gotta scat!