Pouting

Marinette has yet again been humiliated in front of the whole school. She's not afraid of looking stupid in front of Adrien because she knows he loves her whole heartedly. But a new girl from some rich place is taking over as the new school bully. Seeing as Chloe has become one of Marinette's bff's; she is even a victum of the bully.

Marinette was pouting on her bed until a knock on her bedroom door pushed her out of her thoughts. "It's open!" she shouteddown to the door.it openedslowly to reveal blonde locks and a beautiful sunshine smile. " hello bugiboo." she just grunted and face planted herself into the bed. "hey. whats wrong?" he sits her up and tries to look at her, but Marinette just puts her knees up to her face. "come on mari, im bored!"

he picks her up like a child and sits her on his leg. "Excuse me im trying to pout!" she practically screams in his ear, a slight grin on her face. "tell me whats wrong first." he retorts while hugging her like shes a small child. "your being silly." her voice was muffled alittle bit but adrien could still hear due to enlightened senses. he chuckles lightly and hugs her alittle tighter. " but you love me." she sighs; sinking into adriens embrace.

"its the new girl. she made me look like such an idiot, and i feel as though shes worse than chloe was in middle school." A light rummble of laughter erupts from adrien and he hugs her tighter. "if shes that bad then dont suffer alone. you have me, alya, nino, chlo, and lila. I love you."  

she lays backwards and pulled him with er so she was laying beside her. "i love you too mon minou, your way better than comfort food." laughter from both teens erupted throughout the room befor they both fell asleep without having to pout or gouge themselves with sweets.

AN: ok thuis is the second update in one day! woohoo!! XD