Mike Montgomery

Requested

I was sitting in the clubhouse waiting for the game to actually start, the Cubs were in a rain delay and it doesn't look like the rain was going to lighten up any time soon. I was working for the Cubs as well as having my boyfriend, Mike Montgomery pitch for them, so I was really close with the team. 

Mike, on the other hand, didn't like how close I was with all the guys. I mean I had to be close with them if I was going to work on them everyday. I was sitting on the couch with Anthony Rizzo  playing some game on the X-box. 

We were laughing and just having fun, which to the normal eye, it would look like we were flirting but he has a fiancé and I see him as my brother, that's it. Mike comes over and sits next to me and kisses my cheek and throwing an arm around my shoulder. 

"Babe you're kicking his ass, why don't you come with me?" Mikes asks and I just laugh. "Babe once I finish him off I will, okay?" I ask not taking my eyes off the screen and I just hear him sigh  and then get up. 

"You know he's jealous right?" Anthony asks next to me and I just sigh. "I know he is, but I've told him multiple times that I don't have a thing for any of you guys. He just doesn't get it." I said as we finished up the game. 

"He's probably just insecure, go get your man." He said as he hugged me and then I got up and went over to his locker where he was just sulking on his phone. I smiled and sat on his lap. He looked up at me and smiled and wrapped his arms around my waist. 

"You know I love you and only you right?" I said looking down at him and running my fingers through his hair. He smiled and brought my face down to his so he can kiss me. "I know you do, I just can't help but be jealous. I love you babe." He said. 

I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck and leaned down to kiss him. "Get a room!" Kris yelled out as he saw us kissing and Mike and I just laughed as we pulled away. "I love you too Mike." 

A/N: First imagine back and it feels good to get back into the swing of things, request guys! Hope you enjoyed it!