Andrew Benintendi

REQUESTED BY ASHLEY 

"Every time we say goodbye, I'm counting down the days until we say hello again, babe you know how hard this is on me every time you go on road trips and just leave me here." I said pacing around in his living room. 

He was leaving for a long road trip, I know that's his job, but it doesn't get easier every time. "You know every time that I leave I crave you more and more, you know I'm glued to you when I'm away, all I think about is you when I'm away. Why do we do this every time?" He asked and I sighed. 

"Andrew, I love you with all my heart, but this whole photography and softball thing isn't working out for me and all I want to do is be with you." I said sitting down next to him. "There's something about you I just can't fight. You're my life and I would love nothing more than for you to travel with me. But you have to finish your year out, I love you Ashley." He said kissing me. 

"I'm craving you, but you have to go. Like I always say, every time we say goodbye, I'm counting down the days until we say hello again. I love you Andrew." I said and he smiled and got up and looked at me in the doorway. 

"Every time we say goodbye, I'm counting down the days until we say hello again. I love you Ashley."