Giancarlo Stanton

Requested

Being sick is the worst thing in the world, but one thing that makes it all better is my boyfriend, Giancarlo. He's been my knight and shining armor doing everything for without getting sick, I'm shocked he hasn't because he keeps kissing me and I tell him not to. 

"Babe, are you hungry?" He asked me as he crawled in bed next to me and felt my forehead. "I mean I could go for some soup." I said as I started having a coughing fit. "Babe you have to eat something more than soup. That's all you've been living on the past two days." He said and I sighed. 

"Chicken nuggets and fries." I said and he laughed. "Hey don't make fun of me, I'm sick and I want what I want." I said and he held his hands up in surrender and got up from the bed and kissed me. 

"How many times have I told you not to kiss me? You're going to get sick!" I said and he smiled. "I would kiss you even if you were puking. I'll be back soon love." He said leaving me and I sighed in content knowing that I found the right guy for me. 

I must have fallen back asleep because the smell of Chick-Fil-A filled my nose and knew my food was there. "I don't what I did to deserve a guy like you in a time like this. I love you G." I said as I sat up in bed and took my food from him. 

"I'm just lucky to have a girl like you too and someone who cooperates when their sick and listens to my rules." He said and I laughed. "There's that smile that I've missed for two days." He said and I blushed. 

He always knew how to make me smile even when I was sick, I was hopelessly in love with this man and no one could change that. 

A/N: Hope you enjoyed it!