Giancarlo Stanton

Requested, based off of the song The Cure by Lady Gaga

I'm pretty sure I've had one of the longest days at work that I could ever have. Being a nurse wasn't easy, but helping people in their time of need and making them happy was all I ever wanted to do and more.

I walked into the apartment that me and my boyfriend of four years, Giancarlo Stanton, shared and threw my keys on the table next to the door. "Hey babe, are you okay?" He asked upon seeing me and my disheveled state.

I sighed and walked over to him into his open arms and laid my head on his chest and he put his arms around me and rubbed my back. "No I'm not okay. One of my favorite patients died today and it's just been a long twelve hours and I need to relax. I'm so stressed." I said as tears slipped down my face.

"I promise you that I'll be the cure for your stress okay?" He asked lifting my face up from his chest and then wiping my eyes. I nodded my head as he leaned down to kiss me. "Go opened a bottle of wine and pour two glasses for us. Come up to the bathroom when you're done." He said and I nodded as he went upstairs and I went into the kitchen.

I had poured two glasses of red wine for the both of us and went up to the bathroom like he asked. I saw him standing there going through his phone finding music for us to listen to with a bubble bath and candles lit everywhere.

"Ah there she is." He said as he selected a song for us to listen to and oddly enough, it was The Cure by Lady Gaga. He walked over to me and started to undress me, not sexually, just because I was too damn exhausted to do it myself. 

I got into the bath before him and just sunk myself in the warm water and eventually he slipped in behind me and started massaging my shoulders. I couldn't thank him enough for doing this for me after the day that I've had. 

After about an hour, we both got out and I changed into some underwear and one of his t-shirts and crawled into bed. I obviously didn't fall asleep because I couldn't fall asleep without G in bed with me. Yeah, don't ask how I do it when he's on road trips. 

He came of the bathroom in just boxers and climbed into bed and turned off the lights and he opened his arms for me and I curled right up next to him and laid my head on his chest as he wrapped his arms around me. 

"I'll always give you everything, I'll always be right by your side and I promise I'll always be your cure. I love you." He said as he kissed the top of my head as I was falling asleep. 

A/N: Hope I did the song justice, hope you enjoyed it!