Harrison Bader

REQUESTED BY JORDAN

"You do realize that you're going to hang out with another guy right? What if the tabloids catch you?" Harrison asked as he paced the room as I was getting ready to go out to lunch with one of my friends from college, who is a guy, that's why Harrison is going crazy. 

"If they catch me they catch me. So what? Only you and I know the real truth so I don't see what the big deal is." I said putting my earrings in. "Because Jordan, do you know how bad it makes me look if they see you out with another guy?" 

I sighed and turned around and looked at him. "Harrison, they can talk all they want but you know I am in love with you and only you." I said and he sighed and sat down on the bed and put his head in his hands. 

"Jordan, I don't want them calling you any names, I don't want to read anything about you." He said and I got up and sat next to him. "Harrison, I love you and only you." I said and he sighed. "This isn't about  me! It's about you going out with some random guy that I don't really know!" 

Then the realization hit me, he's jealous and it's actually kind of cute. "Harrison, are you jealous?" I asked and he stopped dead in his tracks. "I am not." He said and I couldn't help but laugh. "Oh my god! Yes you are! Harrison you are so jealous." I said and he sighed and sat down next to me. 

"Okay fine, maybe I am jealous." He said and I hugged him and then kissed him. "I love you and only you Harrison, you're my one and only. There's no other guy that can compare to you. Plus if it's any constellation to you, my friend who I am going out with, he's gay." I said and his eyes went wide. 

"Now I feel like an ass. I love you Jordan so much." He said. I laughed and kissed him. "I love you too Harrison."