Aaron Judge

FOR KAT

"Aaron what are you talking about? I'm supposed to be getting married tomorrow! You're telling me that you've been in love with me for how long?!" I screamed at him over the phone while pacing back in forth in my bedroom. 

"Kat you know I've been in love with you since forever and you're freaking out over this why?" He asked calmly. "Because I'm getting married!" I said. "So what does that have to do with anything, you obviously don't love me back because you don't seem thrilled by me telling you this." He said. 

"If I wasn't getting married tomorrow I would be over the moon thrilled to hear that because I've been in love with you for so freaking long you have no idea and now I don't know what to do." I said as I sat down on my bed. 

"Come to New York." He said and my eyes went wide. "Aaron, I'm getting married." I said. "You obviously don't want to be with him. Come to New York and be with me." I sighed and thought about it. I really didn't love the guy I was getting married to, so I'm going to New York. 

"I'll be there." And with that, I hung up, booked a plane ticket, packed up my stuff and off to New York I went. 

THREE YEARS LATER 

Things with Aaron, well they didn't work out. Like I knew they would. He was a big shot baseball star and I was, well I was just me. Until a famous modeling agency got ahold of me and now I'm the biggest model in the industry, yes ahead of Kendall Jenner, now that's an accomplishment. 

Tonight, while in New York for work, I'm throwing out the first pitch at the New York Yankees game, coincidence? Not at all. I need to see Aaron because I'm still in love with him and I want him to know. 

"Kat? What are you doing here?" He asked when he saw me on the field. "I'm throwing out the first pitch, how have you been?" I asked. "I've been good. I have missed you." He said and I sighed. "Look I'm going to get straight to the point. I still love you Aaron, I always have and I always will. I know things didn't work out with us three years ago, but I so want to try again." 

He smiled and brought me into a hug. "Oh Kat, you have no idea how much I've been wanting to hear that from you." He said and I looked up and he leaned down and kissed me. "God do I love you." I said and he laughed. "And I love you too."