Trea Turner

Requested *trigger warning*

"I feel like I'm out of my mind, it feels like my life isn't mine anymore Trea. I don't want to be alive anymore." I cried out to him as he found me in the bathroom trying to commit suicide by taking a whole bottle of pills. He just held me and rubbed my back and tried to comfort me in the best way, but there wasn't anyway to console me right now. 

"Why do you feel like this babe?" He asked and I wiped my eyes and looked up at him. "Because everyone says that I'm ugly and that you can do better and that you'd be better off without me and everything is starting to get to me." I said as I cried some more. 

"I want you to be alive, you don't gotta die today." He said as he rubbed my back as my body was being racked with sobs. I couldn't believe that he was helping me with this. Normally when this happens in any other relationship, the guys run for the hills. But not Trea, he's sitting here with me. 

"I finally want to be alive. I don't wanna die anymore." I said as I looked up at him with a weak smile on my face after thinking about everything Trea and I have been through. "And why is that?" He asked as he wiped the tears. "Because of you. You're not like any other guy I've dated. You've stayed through all of this. Normal guys don't do this. You're special. You've been through so much with me and I wouldn't want to see what you'd be like if you'd actually have found me dead." I said and he leaned down and kissed me tenderly. 

"I probably would've done the same to be with you again. I can't live without you.I don't want you thinking about any of this stuff again. I want you to delete your social media so you don't get anymore hate and I want you to disconnect from the world. Only for a little while at least, until you're fully better and know that I love you more than anything and nothing anyone can say to you make me change my mind." He said. 

"God, you don't know how blessed I am to have you in my life Trea. I love you so much." I said as I leaned up and kissed him. "I love you too Isa, so much."

A/N: Hope you liked it!