Alex Bregman

REQUESTED BY BROOKLIN

Here I was, sitting at the angels game, all by myself. I was never one to have a lot of friends, but baseball was the one thing that I felt the closest to, like it was my best friend. I was one of the biggest Angels fans there ever was, I knew all the ins and outs of the team and today we were playing one of our biggest rivals in the American League West, the Houston Astros.

I was drawn to their third baseman, Alex Bregman. He was so good at what he does at third, it just made me drawn to him. Not to mention the fact that he's super cute and all, but he's still the enemy. 

The game was over and we ended up losing in the 8th, which sucks. I hate losing just as much as the team does, it kind of feels like I'm part of the team and go through everything with them. "Hey!" I heard down from the field and I saw Alex Bregman waving me down to him. 

I sighed and grabbed my stuff and went down to the first row of seats where he was standing behind the netting. "I saw you watching me today." He said with a smile, of course he's very confident and he should be. 

"I was, you're very good at what you do." I said and he smiled. "I see you're a big Angels fan, did you come here with anyone?" He asked. "Nope, I come by myself. I really don't have any friends that like baseball as much as I do, so I just like to come and watch." I said. 

"Are you here every game?" He asked. "Yeah, my parents but the season tickets for me, they don't like to come so they buy them to make me happy." I said and he smiled. "I want to get to know you more, how about I take you out on a date?" He asked and I blushed, I couldn't believe that someone like him was asking me out on a date. 

"Uh, I mean, yeah that would be great. I would really like that." I said and I couldn't believe that I was going to be going on a date with Alex Bregman, the enemy, well I guess he won't be an enemy anymore.