Cody Bellinger

Requested

Today was the day that I was going to finally be reunited with my best friend, Cody Bellinger. He's been busy with baseball and today was his major league debut and I was stoked that I was going to be there. 

"Are you excited to see him again?" My mom asked as we were walking into the stadium. "Beyond, you know I had a crush on him right?" I asked and she laughed. "Had? More like has. You still like him I know, I can tell." I sighed. 

She was right, I do still like him. We lost touch but I still thought about him everyday and how different it would be if he was here. "Oh my god Camille, is that you?" Cody's sister said as we sat next to his family. 

"Oh my god, hey Ashli!" I said as we both got up out of our seats and hugged each other. "What are you doing here? I thought you and Cody haven't talked in years." She said and I smiled. "We haven't, that doesn't mean I wouldn't be here to support him." I said and we caught up. 

"Camille, is that really you?"I heard from somewhere around us and I turned around and saw Cody standing there and I smiled and got up and went over to them. "It is me." I said and he smiled and leaned over the wall and gave me a hug. 

"How are you?" He asked and I shrugged my shoulders. "I mean as good as I can be for working full time and here supporting you." I said and he smiled. "You know we should catch up." He said. "I mean we can't right now, someone has their debut." I said and he laughed. 

"Still sarcastic as ever, one of the things I loved about you." He said and I blushed. "Always knew how to make me blush and still do I guess." I said. "I never stopped thinking about you." He said and I now knew he felt the same about me. 

"I can say the same. I've liked you for quite some time and I don't think I'm gonna stop." I said and he smiled and went in for another hug. "Don't worry, you're not the only one. Go on a date with me soon?" He asked and I nodded. 

I got my man and I can't stop smiling. 

A/N: Hope you like it!