Aaron Judge

FOR ALLISON

Today was the day. My first time going out on a road trip where I was going to pitch as a New York Yankee and I was the first female pitcher in the MLB and it was going to be a crazy day. I've been with the team for a few weeks now and I've gotten along with all of the guys, except Aaron. 

We had just won agains the Orioles and we were on our way to Seattle. "You know you have to room with one of the guys this trip right?" Aaron Boone said as he sat next to me. "Yeah I know that's fine." I said with a smile as we walked into the hotel and he gave me my key and I went up to the room. 

I sighed and put my stuff on the bed that I wanted which was closest to the window. I heard the door open as I was putting my stuff away and I groaned when I looked up and saw who I was rooming with. "Boone said I was rooming with one of the other players, I was hoping it wasn't you." I said to break the silence. 

"I don't get what your problem is with me." He said as he started to unpack his stuff as well. "I mean you've been rude to me ever since I got here, so I really don't know what your problem is with me." I said back to him. 

"I just don't think you belong in the majors, that's all." He said with the shrug of his shoulders. I was fuming that I decided it would be great to yell at him in Spanish. "Santa mierda eres una perra! Cómo the arteries a decirme que no pertenezco aquí!" 

"Uh excuse me?" He said. "I said, holy shit you're a bitch! How dare you tell me I don't belong here." I said as I paced back and forth. "I have worked so hard to get through all the ups and downs of being the first female pitchers in the MLB and then I have you to tell me that I don't belong. Vote a la mierda aquí." 

He sighed. "Okay you know what, I'll tell you the truth." He said coming and standing over me. "I only don't like you because I think you're gorgeous. I think you're actually amazing and I don't want my teammates bugging me for liking you, so I put on this front that I don't like you and they won't give me shit for it." He said and I shook my head. 

"Dios mío. Aaron, you can't do that. I don't like you because you were so rude to me and I couldn't take it and.." He cut me off by bending down and kissing me. "Whoa." I said when he pulled away. 

"See, now do you hate me?" He asked with a smirk. "Yes, for making me like you."