Eric Hosmer

REQUESTED BY CAMILLE

"Babe, it's fall and your birthday, can we please do something cute?" I asked as I was in our bathroom getting ready for the day, wherever it may lead us. "Babe, I just want to lay in and do nothing with you, you know that's what I like!" He said. 

"We did get pumpkins last week, do you want to carve them?" I asked looking at him while he was laying on our bed. "Yeah we can do that, I'll go get everything set up." He said getting off the bed and coming to kiss me. 

I guess I really didn't need to get ready, so I took off my makeup and changed into old clothes in case I get pumpkin on them, I didn't want to ruin new clothes. I went downstairs to see that Eric had set everything up and I smiled and we got to carving. 

We were that couple that carved our initials into the pumpkins, we're so cliche and I love it. "Why do we do the same thing?" I asked when I looked at his pumpkin. We didn't plan on doing the same thing, it just happened. 

"Because we're corny and we love each other." He said leaning over and giving me a kiss before taking the pumpkins outside and putting them on the porch. "So what's next?" He asked coming in and sitting on the couch next to me. 

"How about we order food and watch halloween movies the rest of the day?" I suggested and he smiled, I knew he just wanted a low-key birthday, I wasn't keen on it, but I only want to see him happy. "That sounds perfect." He said kissing me and then going to order the food. 

I went through Netflix and found all the Halloweentown movies, they were my favorite. "Of course we're going to watch all these." He said when he came back into the living room and sitting next to me. 

"What did you order? Also, do you expect anything less of me?" I asked and he laughed. "I postmated Chipotle for you." Oh, he's too good at knowing what I like. "But it's your birthday." I said as I started the movie. 

"Yeah, that doesn't matter to me. Your happiness means the world to me. The fact that you stayed in all day with me means the world to me. I love you so much Camille, you're the best thing that's happened to me." 

"I love you too Eric, happy birthday."