Aaron Judge

FOR KATIE *WARNING SMUT*

"Oh look at my girl." Aaron said as I walked downstairs ready to leave for my birthday dinner with my parents. I was wearing a romper that was a little too open in the front and back, but Aaron didn't seem to mind. 

"Oh stop it. You have to keep it in your pants." I said as I grabbed my purse and we went out to the car. I was driving. "Girl I don't know how I'll be able to." He said as we got into the car and put his hand on my thigh. 

"Don't you get any ideas while I'm driving mister." I said as I started the car and went to go drive. He stared at me the whole way there, basically undressing me with his eyes, and I couldn't help but laugh at him. 

We got to the restaurant and met up with my parents and still, throughout dinner Aaron couldn't stop looking at me and rubbing my thigh and teasing me. "You know, you're lucky your hot. What you did at dinner wasn't cool. What if my parents caught you?" I asked as we got back into the car. 

"I don't care, you're hot and everyone needs to know your mine. But they're going to know that tonight anyway when you're screaming my name." He said and I rolled my eyes, I mean he's right. 

When we got home, he pushed the door closed and pushed me up against it and started kissing me. "Oh, someones ready." I said as I felt is cock pressed up against me and he smirked and lifted me up and brought me to the bedroom. 

He put me down on the bed and hovered over me while he took his shirt off. He leaned down and kissed me and undid the zipper in the back of my romper and slid it off me. "I like it when my girl as nothing on underneath." He said as he took in my naked state and he decided it was time for him to have his way with me. 

He kissed down my body and string of moans left my lips. "That's right, let them know who is fucking you real good tonight baby." He said before he went to town on my clit. "Oh my god, fuck Aaron, god fuck you feel so good." I said and I could feel him smirk. 

He detached his mouth and then without warning, he came up and kissed me and slammed into me. "Oh fuck! Yes baby, god that cock feels so good." I screamed out. "Yes Katie, oh my good that pussy feels so good, so tight." He said. 

"Oh baby I'm gonna cum." I said and he moaned. "Me too baby, just let it go." And with those words, profanities came out and we both rode out our highs together. "God fuck." I said as soon as he pulled out. My legs were shaking and we were both sweaty messes. 

"Oh that was great baby girl. I love you." He said as he kissed me. "I love you too Aaron."