Paul Dejong

Requested

Today Paul and I were revealing our baby's gender to the team before the game and we were really excited. It's been a long time coming for the both of us, but we're so ready to be parents. 

Paul and I have been dating since high school and we've had trouble getting pregnant and we've miscarried at least three times now, but this is our rainbow and we can't wait till her or she is finally here. 

"How excited are you today?" Paul asked as we were walking into the stadium. "I'm beyond excited. We've waited so long for this Paul, I can't imagine doing this with anyone else." I said as we stopped walking so I could hug him. 

"I know baby, I agree. But come on, let's go find out what we're having." He said after he kissed my forehead and we walked up to the field where everyone was waiting on us. "There's the happy parents, we're all waiting here!" Dexter Fowler said as he saw us. 

"Sorry, we were having a moment in the tunnel." I said with a laugh and then tool the ball from him that would reveal to us what we're having. "You ready babe?" I asked as he now had his bat and in his stance. 

"I'm more than ready babe, let's do this." He said and I smiled and threw the ball to him and he swung and pink powder exploded everywhere and everyone cheered. I went right up to Paul and he hugged me and spun me around. 

"We're having a girl babe." I said as he kissed me. "I can't wait for this life with you. This little girl means everything to the both of us." He said and I smiled. I was blessed with the best husband and soon to be little girl in my arms. I can't wait. 

A/N: I'm sorry this took so long, but I hope you enjoyed it!