Albert Almora Jr.

REQUESTED BY ABBY

"So uh Abby, I was just wondering if you would go to prom with me." Albert asked as we were both at our lockers getting ready to go home for the day. "Uh, I wasn't really planning on going, but yeah Al, I'll go with you." I said and he smiled and I returned it and closed my locker and went home for the day. 

See, secretly I've had a crush on Albert since the day I met him, but those dreams were crushed when he friend zoned me a couple months into our friendship. I always thought he had a crush on me too, but I was wrong. He had plenty of girlfriends, but he hadn't had one in awhile, so it was confusing to me. 

"I'll text you the color of my dress okay?" I said before walking out of the school and he just smiled and nodded and off I went dress shopping for prom. 

SKIP TO PROM. 

It's been two weeks since Albert asked me to prom and here I was in my room looking myself over in the mirror waiting for Albert to get here. "Oh honey, you look gorgeous!" My mom said walking into my room and giving me a hug. 

"Thanks mom, I hope Albert will like it." I said looking in the mirror once more. "I'm sure he will, he's waiting downstairs. So whenever you're ready come down." She said and left my room. I sighed and put my heels on and grabbed my clutch and went downstairs. 

"Wow Abby, you look amazing." Albert said as he saw me come down the stairs. "Why thank you, you look handsome." I said as I went over to him and gave him a hug. Of course my mom had to take many pictures before we could go off and enjoy prom. 

Once we got there, we ate and then we danced the night away. I was secretly hoping that he would confess that he has a crush on me, but the night was ending and time was running out for him to tell me or for me to grow a pair and tell him. 

"Abby, I have to tell you something." Albert said as we were dancing to the last slow song of the night. "What's up?" I asked looking up at him since I had taken my heels off. "I don't know if you feel the same way but I've had the biggest crush on you ever since we met. I just thought you didn't feel the same way. When I saw you walk down the stairs at your house, I just fell in love with you." 

YES! He does feel the same way! "Well tonight must be your lucky night, because I feel the same way too." I said and he let out a sigh of relief and smiled. "I love you Abby." He said, we had told each other we loved each other before but this felt different. "I love you too Albert."

A/N: This is your dress!