George Springer

Not requested 

"Kristen?" I heard as I was walking around the field for the last series of the season at Fenway Park. I turned around and my eyes went wide at who I saw standing there. "George?" I asked in disbelief. 

George and I had dated back in high school, it wasn't a bad breakup or anything, we just went our separate ways for college and never spoke to each other since. "It's me, the same guy you dated in high school." He said coming towards me and I opened my arms to him and he accepted my hug. 

"It feels great to see you again." I said as we pulled away from the hug. "I can say the same, you working for the Red Sox now?" He asked and I nodded. "I see you made your dream come true by playing in the big leagues." I said with a smile. 

"I know, have you been following?" He asked and I let out a laugh. "It's hard not to when you're one of the best players." I said and he smiled and I found myself falling in love with him all over again. 

"You're looking at me the way you used to." He said and I sighed. "I never fell out of love with you George. I hate to admit that but it's the truth." I said and he smiled. "Can I tell you a secret?" He asked and I nodded. 

"I never fell out of love with you either. No matter how hard I tried, how many dates I went on, no one compared to you and no one ever will." He said and I couldn't keep the smile off of my face. It was just so hard not to kiss him right then and there and forget about all the years we spent apart. 

"I want to start over with you George. I can't imagine anyone that can make me as happy as you did." I said and he smiled and brought me into another hug. "I think we can rearrange to start over again. Starting with dinner after the game, you in?" He asked looking down at me. 

"With you, I'm down to anything." I said and that was the start of the new and improved George and Kristen everyone loved and knew from high school. 

A/N: Guys, requests are open!!!!!