Carlos Correa

Requested

Tonight was the night of my best friends wedding and I was with my boyfriend of four years, Carlos Correa. I've had suspicions of him proposing but I don't want to get my hopes up if he doesn't, ya know?

The ceremony was beautiful and I was beyond happy for my friend because she's had bad luck with guys and this guy is one of the best for her and has made her happy for quite some time. "You know that could be us one day." Carlos said as we were watching their first dance.

I just looked at him and smiled and gave him a kiss not wanting to say anything to him about it cause I know he won't give me anything if I ask if he's going to propose. The dinner we had was fantastic and now it was time to catch the bouquet. 

They called all the girls since most of us weren't single here, so my best friend threw it back and it went right to me and everyone cheered and Carlos came out on the dance floor. "Babe look! I caught it!" I said and he smiled and hugged me and someone handed him a microphone. 

"Now I don't want to steal the thunder here, but I've talked it over with the bride and groom and they are more than okay with me doing this." He said and he pulled something out of his pocket and my hands went to cover my mouth and I started to cry. 

"Deisay my love, you've made me the happiest man on the earth ever since the day that I met you and I don't want you stop doing that any time soon, so will you marry me?" He asked and everyone started screaming and the tears were flowing down my face and I just hugged him. 

"Is that a yes?" He asked when we pulled away. "Yes." I breathed out and he put the ring on my finger and kissed me. "How long have you been planning that?" I asked as we were now sat back at our table. 

"It's been a long time coming. I love you." He said and I smiled and kissed him. "I love you too Carlos." 

A/N: Hope you enjoyed it! Also, congrats to Carlos on getting engaged last night, Daniella is one lucky woman.