Eric Hosmer

Requested

It was our wedding day and the ceremony was nothing short of perfect and now it was time to party with our closest friends and family. Which happened to be with around 400 people. Eric and I didn't want that big of a wedding, but it ended up being that way. 

It was time for our first dance and it was to From This Moment On by Shania Twain. Ever since Eric and I had met five years ago, I've been blessed to be his one and only and now that we're married. I get to be that one and only for the rest of our lives. 

"You know, I strive to make you happy babe." He said to me as we were dancing. "Why is that?" I asked as I smiled up at him. "Because you've put up with my crazy schedule for five years and you've done a damn good job and all I want is to make you feel like I'm always there with you and not away for a road trip." He said. 

He was right, whenever I was home and he was away, he would always make sure that I was safe and happy and he would send me gifts to make sure I knew he was still in love with me. We've had our ups and downs with cheating scandals but I knew he was always faithful to me. 

"From this moment, life has begun for the two of us. From this moment, right next to you is where I belong. From this moment on, you're the only person who will take my heart and keep it for eternity, until we have a kid. Camille my love, thank you for giving me the chance to love you and protect you. From this moment on, I vow to give you nothing but love and happiness." 

He leaned down and kissed me and we heard screams from the guests but all we cared about was each other in that moment. "I'm so blessed to have found you and married you. I truly think you're my prince charming, I mean you look like him too." I said and he laughed. 

"I've been beyond blessed these past five years with you and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you Camille. I love you." He said and I smiled. "I love you too Eric." 

A/N: Hope you enjoyed it, sorry it took so long!