Alex Bregman

REQUESTED BY KENEDY

"But Alex, you know that the team doesn't like me, why do I have to go out with you guys?" I asked as he was getting ready to leave for the ballpark for the game. "Because I want them to see how great we are together. All they see is the fights we have, and we both know that's not who we are." He said and I sighed. 

"Fine, I guess I'll go." I said. He smiled and came over to kiss me. "Great, I'll get you in the family room after the game, I love you." He said and then he left. I sighed and thought how horrible this night can go, cause we all know it probably will. 

Alex had gone 4-4 with 5 RBIs and a home run, I was excited of him to say the least because he walked it off and tonight was gonna be great celebrating with him. "Baby you did amazing!" I said as he walked into the family room and he gave me a hug and a kiss. 

"It's because you were here. Now come on, we have a club to get to." He said grabbing my hand and we walked out to his car and off to the club we went. Carlos and Jose were the only ones there so far. "Kenedy, good to see you again." Carlos said giving me a hug. 

He was one of the only ones that actually liked me because he could see past the fighting and knew Alex and I were good for each other. "It's good to see you too Carlos. How's Daniella?" I asked and he smiled, I loved them too together and I was in on their proposal at the World Series. 

"She's good, she misses you, you two need to hang out." He said and I smiled. "I think I can do that." I said and went off with Alex to get a drink. "Since when have you and Carlos been close?" He asked and I laughed. "Since no one else likes me, he's always been the one to talk to me and make me feel like I belong besides you." I said and he shrugged and he handed me my drink. 

We went back to Jose and Carlos and waited for the rest of the guys to show up and then the night went on and I actually enjoyed myself and got along with the guys. "You know, we've had our doubts about the both of you, but you guys are great together." Jake said and I smiled at Alex who was talking to Carlos and Evan Gattis. 

It was great that the guys are starting to like the two of us together, because in my mind, I'm not leaving Alex, ever.