Andrew Benintendi

Requested

Andrew and I have been together for five years and it was finally time to take the next step: getting a dog! Andrew wasn't exactly up for it, but with my puppy dog eyes and constant begging, he finally gave into me. 

We had picked her up; she's a golden retriever and absolutely beautiful. She warmed up to me right away, Andrew, not so much. She kept growling at him whenever he would try to pet her and I found it cute, but I knew he was getting frustrated with her. 

"Babe, maybe she just takes some time warming up to guys. We don't know what she's been through before we got her." I said as we walked into the house as we got home from the pet store. 

"I know but it's just frustrating because she's so cute and all I want to do is cuddle her." He said and I couldn't help but laugh at him and the way he was acting. "I know babe, she'll warm up to you sooner or later. She has no choice cause we aren't giving her back." I said. 

He sighed and sat on the couch and I had taken her outside to do her business and when we came back inside, she was hesitant to go up to him, but I could tell she wanted to get up and sit on the couch. 

Andrew looked at me and then looked at her and then back at me like he was asking me permission to pick the dog up. I nodded my head and he sighed and reached for her and picked her up, without a growl. 

"See, we're making progress." I said as I went and sat on the couch with the both of them. She was all cuddled up in his lap and it made my heart swell because of how cute they were. Imagine if we really had a kid? Oh my lanta, I can't even. 

"She's so cute babe. I'm so glad we decided to get her." He said and I smiled and moved closer and leaned my head on his shoulder and he kissed my forehead. "I'm glad too. I love you Andrew." I said. "I love you too Jennie." 

A/N: Hope you loved it girl!