Alex Bregman

Reuqested *smut warning* 

The boys had just won their first World Series title and I know it won't be their last. We were out in a club after celebrating in the clubhouse and all the guys were drunk and it was a show to watch. "Babe, I can't believe we did it." Alex said coming up to me and wrapping his arms around me. 

"I know babe, I'm so proud of you and this team." I said as he smiled and kissed me. "Let's go back to the hotel and have some alone time, if you know what I mean." He said and I smirked and kissed him once more before we said our goodbyes to everyone else and headed back to the hotel. 

As soon as we got in our room and I had shut the door, I was pressed up against it and Alex's lips were on mine. "Jump." He mumbled against my lips and I jumped and wrapped my legs around his waist and his hands went under my butt to support me. 

He bought us over to the bed and laid me down on it and he took his shirt off and I took that time to take my shirt off as well. "Oh baby." He said as he smirked and leaned back down and kissed me and pushed me up the bed so he was now laying on top of me. 

"No foreplay tonight, I want you inside of me, now." I growled at him and he stood up and took off his pants and his underwear and then came back on the bed and took off mine as well. "Condom?" He asked and I shook my head no. 

"Let me feel all of you baby." I said and he positioned himself and just went in without warning which earned a loud moan from me. "Fuck baby, you're so tight." He said as he started thrusting in and out of me. 

My moans just got louder and I'm glad that our neighbors were the guys and that they were still out celebrating. "Fuck Alex, I'm gonna cum." I moaned out grabbing the bed sheets and arching my back. "Me too baby, just let go." He said as his thrusts got sloppier and sloppier. 

We both rode out our highs and he collapsed next to me and brought me into him. "I love you Daniela, thank you for being there for me through this season. I don't think I could've done it without you." He said as he kissed my forehead. 

"I love you too Alex and I'll do it all over again if it means another World Series title at the end of next season." 

A/N: Hope you liked it!